In this role, you have the opportunity to
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer who is passionate about building software and innovating in the telehealth space. This includes designing and developing new features and components for a product line which is used to remotely care for thousands of critically-ill patient every day.
You are responsible for
- Writing code!
- Ensuring a high level of software quality by following standards, writing unit tests, and automating as many tests as possible before delivery
- Translating user requirements into innovative solutions using the latest technology
- Writing clear specifications, creating detailed technical designs and implementing solutions
- Communication and collaboration with scrum teams, participating in technical discussion
- Showing exceptional teamwork to meet commitments to our customers
You are a part of
Patient Care Analytics is chartered with leading the informatics revolution within the Critical Care healthcare space.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to produce high quality work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with good organizational and time management skills
Highly desired skills and experience
- Strong C#/.NET development experience, .NET Core is a plus
- Cloud solutions like Azure or AWS
- CI/CD and DevOps
In return, we offer you
We believe: We’re strong only when you are. We understand that work is only one part of your life. It’s why we offer a variety of innovative benefits and health programs to help you strong mentally and physically as you perform at work, and also manage life’s unexpected moments.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)