In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of an Agile SW development team responsible for to the evolution of our Pinnacle³ Radiation Treatment Planning solution into a flexible, modern application. Pinnacle³ is an interactive treatment-planning tool that has a reputation for performance, reliability and an intuitive planning environment that simplifies workflow. Fast, accurate and interactive treatment planning tools have made Pinnacle³ a leader in radiation treatment planning. With a reputation for performance, reliability and a flexibility Pinnacle³ has become the product of choice for many leading cancer centers globally and a flagship for our customers.
Work with a team of scientists and software professionals to develop algorithms in the areas of optimization, performance, numerical analysis, simulation and dose computation to delight customers and create revolutionary products within our extensible and flexible platform for Cancer Treatment. The completion of this work requires specialized algorithmic and applied mathematical competencies that integrate well with the expertise of the current teams making us world leaders in market and industry.
As a product owner your primary responsibility is to serve as a representative for the needs of clinical users. Assist System Engineers and the development team to elicit, analyze, specify, verify, and validate Treatment Planning System and associated features and functionalities. Become a conduit between the portfolio/marketing teams and the software development teams throughout development phases.
You are responsible for
- Creating product specifications and related deliverables for new and sustaining projects; Working with engineering staff to ensure a common understanding of the intent and then developing product requirements and design that enable objective testing;
- Own and/or support creation of system level deliverables related to product safety and risk assessment, usability, reliability; Participate in the maturation of requirement management and the related ways-of-workings.
- Develop high-level business and user requirements, review & guild system engineers to decompose requirements into functional requirements specified in an appropriate level of detail and conceptual design suitable for development.
- Backlog Management-involved in the ART Backlog refinement.
- Preparation & Participation in Release Planning-prioritize and managing team dependencies
- Program Execution-coordinate with other product owners on content dependencies and system demos
- Sprint Execution & Iteration Planning
You are a part of
A global R&D team that creates products and solutions for the Radiation Oncology Solutions Business. You contribute to a portfolio of solutions to help enable a confident path to treatment focused on the key areas of imaging and simulation, treatment planning, and tumor follow-up and response, including products such as: Philips iPatient for Big Bore CT, Philips Ingenia MR-RT platform, IQon Spectral CT Elite, IntelliSpace Portal and Pinnacle³ Evolution.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience/Preferred Skills:
- 5+ years overall work experience, out of which 3+ years should be from working in a Radiation Oncology department environment.
- Experience with Treatment Planning and awareness of clinical workflow needs
- Experience in the role of Product Owner working in SAFe Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experience working with Senior Leadership and cross functional teams in R&D
- Collaboration Experience with clinical partners and internal stakeholders
- Excellent Communication Skills
In return, we offer you
Engagement within the advancing industry of Medical Technology and cancer care. A key position to drive next stage of fast, accurate and interactive treatment planning and its integration to whole cancer care continuum within our global organization.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)