Contracts Support Analyst
In this role, you will work in conjunction with Contract Managers, Contract Analysts and the business to maintain Philips Health Customer contracts in the system, in accordance with company policy and procedure
*** This role requires the ability to be onsite pending reopening of our Cambridge, MA office
*** Sponsorship and/or relocation expenses are not available for this role
- Updating and ensuring content and data integrity of contracts
- Work in conjunction with Contract Managers and business to write, maintain, proof and edit contract and amendment templates
- Create and maintain customer price files
- Create and maintain contracts in the system (i.e. SAP, Siebel, Contracts Website, etc.)
- Work with Finance and AP for on-time fee payments
- Manage contract requests related to pricing fees, and payments and memberships during contract lifecycle
- Create and maintain contract reporting and fee payments including BW reporting (monthly and quarterly)
- Support internal SOX compliance audits and external audits
- Work with Business and Contract Analysts as needed to implement price adjustments, including but not limited to; price increases, NPI and Rand integrations
- Create/edit compliance letter (C&D), Termination and Internet violations
- Implement and recommend improvements of policies
- Institute processes that ensure that proposals, contractual documents and purchase orders are aligned with company’s business controls, policies and procedures
- Conduct data collection from various databases for commercial contracts
- Analyze price files and fee reports from different sources and determine discrepancies
- Implement Lean strategies for continuous improvement
- Update/create work documents and train team on new processes
- Responsible for direct support of customer fulfillment centers as needed
- Performs other duties and projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- SFDC, Excel and Apttus
- Experience with Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO)
- Ariba system experience (Preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Analytics and problem solving background
- Daily Management experience
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Experience with distributors (Preferred)
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, inside and outside of Philips. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to build a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering creative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)