Supply Chain Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Define the Supply Chain process, management and execution of the integral flow of goods between suppliers, warehouses and sales organization. You will ensure the balance between quality, costs, inventory and the highest possible customer service level, in addition to designated integration projects.
You are responsible for
- Re-designing, implementing and executing the supply chain flows, including organization, ways of working within Philips, as well as with contract manufacturers and the supporting tools.
- Running the daily/weekly/monthly operating rhythm for assigned Business, fully aligning with site Operations, and focusing on continuous improvement using LEAN.
- Coaching, mentoring, developing the purchasing and supply planners while managing the planning and execution to fulfill customer requirements.
- Ensure collaboration with the logistics and cross-functional teams to ensure on time delivery.
- Supports and align the S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning) process, for the BU in close collaboration with the market.
- Leading the establishment of the inventory material control system, to meet production requirements.
- Support the Global Supply Chain model and supply & demand planning across five Philips locations.
- Coordinating standard procedures for RFQ (request for quotation), price changes, material requirements methods and other global procurement efforts, in close cooperation with commodity managers and procurement engineering.
- Monitoring and reporting of the supply chain effectiveness, in line with business objectives.
You are a part of
Connected Care business, which builds on our existing strengths, bringing together monitoring and therapeutic devices, software and services to create smart solutions to deliver on the quadruple aim of value-based healthcare (improved health outcomes, improved patient experience, improved staff satisfaction and lower cost of care). You will be reporting to Director of Site Operations in the Carlsbad, CA location.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or a relevant discipline (REQUIRED)
- 6+ years of experiencing Supply Chain, Planning and/or Purchasing (REQUIRED)
- 5 + years of demonstrated Project Management experience (REQUIRED)
- Experience within a regulated industry (Med Device, Pharma, Electronics or Food, etc.)
- Experience leading strategic process improvements
- Experience building, coaching and mentoring a high performance team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to redefine the Supply Chain. You will have the chance to tailor the team to drive towards business goals, which will best support the location in evolving. As well, you will have the opportunity to ensure Supply Chain synergies between five Philips locations.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Life at Philips is an opportunity for personal and professional growth. And a journey into the unexpected; our people often experience moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
In addition to being purpose-driven, at Philips, we deeply believe in equality and that our people should be a reflection of the society and countries in which we operate. So we value our people in all aspects of diversity, whether generational, gender, experience, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, ability, nationality, or other aspects. We believe that a flexible and inclusive culture invites a full spectrum of ideas, opinions, and experiences into the decision-making, and strive to create it wherever possible.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page , or you can discover helpful advice from our employee blog. You can also learn about our recruitment process or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)