Sales, Field Representative - Sonicare and Zoom Whitening, Personal Health (Richmond ,VA )
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Philips Personal Healthcare offers a rich, new consumer experience that meet consumers’ desire for wellness and pleasure throughout each part of their day and during key milestones throughout their life. We are a highly entrepreneurial organization, passionate about developing innovations that meet consumer’s personal health & well-being needs in a unique way, relative to their Mind, Body, and Appearance. Philips Personal Healthcare is the consumer-focused business within Royal Philips that delivers lifestyle solutions aimed at improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025, and provides a unique opportunity for each employee to create their legacy in life through their work in a way that is personally meaningful to them.
You are responsible for
• The Philips Sonicare, Philips Zoom and Oral Care portfolio link to Dental Professionals within an assigned geographic territory
• Achieving established revenue growth expectations for dental practices within assigned territory
• Selling the Philips Oral Healthcare product portfolio to dental professionals to dispense or use with patients
• Full understanding the science and clinical significance behind the Sonicare power toothbrush, Zoom Whitening and Oral Care products
• Responsible for direct business-to-business selling and professional product detailing
• Primary responsibilities include driving professional product usage, brand recommendations (MOR, Most Often Recommended), and meeting/exceeding direct sales targets
• Builds strong strategic consultative sales partnerships with Dental Professional stakeholders including Specialists, Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants and Dental Team Members
• Develop and execute territory business plan based on driving product usage, recommendation and sales results within existing, new, and Enterprise accounts.
• Utilize CRM system, Sales Management Data, and Dashboard tools on a daily basis to track call activities and order entry
• Cultivate successful partnerships with internal sales and marketing teams to efficiently maximize territory coverage
• Organizing territory to allow for efficient and effective coverage of all dental professional offices within territory geography
• Build Professional Educator and Industry Key Opinion Leader relationships to drive recommendations and sales to include participation in dental conventions, local dental/hygiene associations & study clubs and dental/ hygiene schools
• Utilizes Philips clinical information and customer technologies to enhance DP business plans and in office plan execution
• Effectively translates consultative practice building techniques and in-office merchandising objectives into office level implementation
• Understands and selects the right promotional tactics to optimize sales
• Completing all administrative duties as per company policy
• Achieve all established key performance indicator expectations
• Develop partnerships with Inside Sales team to maximize territory coverage & efficiency
• Manage sales expenses responsibly
You are a part of
At Philips Oral Healthcare, we are dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of periodontal diseases to improve patient’s oral health and overall well-being. We are passionate about improving quality of life with solutions designed around the needs of dental professionals and their patients. Our tradition of innovation combined with our ability to anticipate market needs has made Philips Oral Healthcare a global leader in the markets we serve with brands such as Sonicare, Zoom Whitening, NiteWhite, DayWhite, Fluoridex and BreathRx.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Bachelor’s Degree, required.
3 + years of Business to Business sales experience with a track record of success achieving all sales goals/quotas/objectives
Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
Ability to quickly learn new concepts and processes
Computer proficiency in CRM systems, MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook) and iPad applications
Dental or Medical Sales experience is a plus, but not required.
Overnight travel approximately 30% to 50%
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)