Clinical Research Coordinator
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Execute clinical studies according to the highest quality standards supporting the evaluation of product safety, performance and effectiveness while ensuring human subject protections, Philips and global compliance standards, and Good Clinical Practices.
You are responsible for
- Provide support in execution of clinical studies to deliver high quality data to support Philips on time, within budget and in compliance to all applicable regulations and Philips procedures.
- Drive adoption of compliant clinical study execution practices throughout Philips active in clinical studies including research and testing of products involving human beings.
- File and update documentation for the Clinical Operations function of Clinical and Medical Affairs.
- Support, update and maintain the Clinical Trial Management System application for clinical study execution and reporting.
- Support clinical study contracts, purchase orders, invoice tracking and reconciliation and financials audits.
- Support investigational product ordering, shipping, and reconciliation.
You are a part of
A CRC is an integral member of the Clinical Affairs team within Clinical Operations that works closely with Clinical Study Managers. Clinical Affairs is responsible to develop and deliver clinical evidence globally to internal and external stakeholders to optimize product life-cycle, with flawless execution.
The Clinical Operations group within Clinical Affairs provides leadership in design and execution of clinical programs to deliver high quality evidence to support Philips businesses – on time, within budget and in compliance to regulations and procedures. Clinical Operations supports all Philips Business Groups across a variety of indications, consumer products and medical devices, solutions and products.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Four-year degree from accredited University is preferred.
- Self-motivated individual who can manage multiple tasks and priorities in an efficient manner.
- Able to prioritize and address delegated tasks in matrix organization.
- Able to work effectively with internal and external clinical research stakeholders who need study support.
- Prior experience providing administrative support in a clinical trial, data management or Institutional Review Board or regulatory setting.
- Able to interpret content of documents in order to accurately file.
- Highly effective organizational capability.
- Able to communicate effectively with internal colleagues and external collaborators.
- Able to perform document/file audits and report deficiencies to CRAs and Managers.
- Must be proficient at using Microsoft Office suite of products and able to train new staff on clinical systems and tools.
- US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)