Sales, Territory Manager - Image-Guided Therapy Devices, Lead Management (Austin/San Antonio, TX )
Sales, Territory Manager– Image Guided Therapy Devices, Lead Management
In this role, you have the opportunity to
You will serve as the strategic business planning leader by actively growing and developing the cardiac lead management business. You will provide solutions to physician’s needs by managing every lead safely, predictably and responsibly, and increase physician adoption of Excimer laser technology associated products on appropriate patients through representation, training, relationship building and in-service activities.
You are responsible for
- Achieve revenue growth goals in line with company expectations
- Mastery of business planning and execution of the sales process
- Increase device patient access to lead management therapy
- Facilitate and implement hospital safety procedures
- Organize assigned accounts relative to their potential revenue generation, develop and implement a territory plan
- Maintain clinical proficiency to the degree that the incumbent is capable of standing cases in a competent manner, able to appropriately communicate the safety and efficacy of lead extraction products
- Develop and maintain the appropriate communication skills, enhance the ability to generate physician interest and propensity in the use of the Excimer laser and associated products
- Successfully introduce new products and indications to all staff members in the accounts
- Routine reporting activities as required by management. Develop and maintain good working/communication relationship with Product Managers
- Observe, analyze, interpret and report needs and concerns of the accounts to realize the account plans
- Monitor developments and changes in the accounts to achieve the set objectives
- Assess motives, feelings and opinions of decision-makers and influencers of the accounts and decide what approach or action to take
- Prepare "tailor made" offers and proposals for each account; present these to the decision-makers of the concerned account
- Negotiate with and persuade the decision-makers of the accounts about proposals, offers, terms and conditions needed to achieve sales objectives
- Initiate, facilitate and stimulate account support activities (clinical support or technical service and maintenance)
- Maintain and improve formal communication with the Clinical Advisors and the Field Service Engineers and Management, decision-makers and those with influence of the accounts
- Display constant awareness of quality of all account support activities, including clinical support and technical service
- Canvas prospects which have been identified as potential high tech/high volume customers
- Knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
- Territory Austin/ San Antonio to the Valley
You are a part of
A team where you will be a highly influential sales leader with high visibility across the ever expanding sales organization. A successful contributor will be able to provide your insight about every facet of our high-quality, safe and effective, regulatory compliant products and services.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Four-year degree required
- 3 years minimum of medical device experience required
- 50% of travel required
- Working knowledge of Excimer laser technology required
- Prior, related sales experience is desired
- Knowledge of pacing technologies, electrophysiology, and related CRM devices is desired
- Presentation and computation skills are desired
In return, we offer you
We attract and hire the best talent on the planet! You will be working with an incredible team of dedicated experts and leaders in the Medical Device industry focused on supporting your continued growth. They will help expand your capabilities by increasing the value you bring to every procedure and help you communicate appropriately the safety and efficacy of all products.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)