Sr. Clinical Marketing Manager Ultrasound
We welcome you to join Philips as a Sr. Clinical Marketing Manager Ultrasound in our Cambridge, MA location
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Ultrasound Imaging Business under Philips’ Healthcare umbrella. Our population is aging and more patients live with chronic disease. As demand for care in nontraditional settings grows, so does the cost and complexity of providing it.
- This position will be working with other clinical and technical professionals to investigate and develop innovative solutions in cardiology ultrasound.
- You will work with leading key opinion leaders in the field of ultrasound.
- You will be comfortable working with a diverse team to define new clinical requirements for new products that support cardiology ultrasound solutions.
You are responsible for
- Provide Voice of the Customer as part of strategy, roadmap, and product development activities
- Responsible for setting proper expectations regarding how new products and/or features will be accepted by end-users, sales force, and field clinical specialists in the areas of imaging performance, workflow (on & off cart), and quantification
- Product Development
- Working with development engineers to optimize imaging transducers
- As the clinical expert, provide input and assessment for workflow, quantification, imaging performance
- Active involvement with planning and attending internal/external clinical evaluations
- Demonstrating our solutions for internal/external events and for New Product/Feature introductions at major tradeshows
- Responsible for training field experts for new produce/feature introduction
- Working with KOLs to assist on research studies with our product solutions.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Undergraduate degree in healthcare related field
- ARDMS registered in Adult Echo
- 8+ yrs experience scanning in a clinical and/or professional environment a must
- Comprehensive understanding of the quantification and workflow required to complete a cardiology diagnostic and/or interventional ultrasound exam
- Demonstrated ability to present to a large group
- Experience co-creating with a multi-disciplinary team, preferably in the medical device field
The Clinical Science team is composed of clinical scientists and clinical specialists. The clinical specialists provide the key clinical insights and help to ensure that all innovations are meaningful and targeted at solving key customer needs. Clinical Scientists and Clinical Specialists work together to define a technology strategy, explore new technology, coordinate research with internal Philips research as well as with leading clinical academic centers worldwide, lead and direct product development to ensure our product solutions are meaningful and directed at key customer needs.
Philips Cardiology Ultrasound empowers healthcare providers with clinically definitive images and expand the relevance of echo data to improve cardiac health. Meaningful innovation that manages the continuity of care empowers
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to guide and drive the development of new Ultrasound products from the initial phase until the final product, to get the optimal combination of performance and price in time for the defined market segment.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the United States currently.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)