3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted 2 weeks ago on July 28, 2020

Sr. Clinical Marketing Manager Ultrasound

Full-time in Cambridge, MA
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,197 ratings from 83 employees. 23 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Sr. Clinical Marketing Manager Ultrasound

We welcome you to join Philips as a Sr. Clinical Marketing Manager Ultrasound in our Cambridge, MA location

In this role, you have the opportunity to

Ultrasound Imaging Business under Philips’ Healthcare umbrella. Our population is aging and more patients live with chronic disease. As demand for care in nontraditional settings grows, so does the cost and complexity of providing it.

• This position will be working with other clinical and technical professionals to investigate and develop innovative solutions in cardiology ultrasound.
  • You will work with leading key opinion leaders in the field of ultrasound.
  • You will be comfortable working with a diverse team to define new clinical requirements for new products that support cardiology ultrasound solutions.

You are responsible for

• Provide Voice of the Customer as part of strategy, roadmap, and product development activities
  • Responsible for setting proper expectations regarding how new products and/or features will be accepted by end-users, sales force, and field clinical specialists in the areas of imaging performance, workflow (on & off cart), and quantification
  • Product Development
  • Working with development engineers to optimize imaging transducers
  • As the clinical expert, provide input and assessment for workflow, quantification, imaging  performance
  • Active involvement with planning and attending internal/external clinical evaluations
  • Demonstrating our solutions for internal/external events and for New Product/Feature introductions at major tradeshows
  • Responsible for training field experts for new produce/feature introduction
  • Working with KOLs to assist on research studies with our product solutions.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• Undergraduate degree in healthcare related field
  • ARDMS registered in Adult Echo
  • 8+ yrs experience scanning in a clinical and/or professional environment a must
  • Comprehensive understanding of the quantification and workflow required to complete a cardiology diagnostic and/or interventional ultrasound exam
  • Demonstrated ability to present to a large group
  • Experience co-creating with a multi-disciplinary team, preferably in the medical device field

Your team
The Clinical Science team is composed of clinical scientists and clinical specialists.  The clinical specialists provide the key clinical insights and help to ensure that all innovations are meaningful and targeted at solving key customer needs.   Clinical Scientists and Clinical Specialists work together to define a technology strategy, explore new technology, coordinate research with internal Philips research as well as with leading clinical academic centers worldwide, lead and direct product development to ensure our product solutions are meaningful and directed at key customer needs.

Our offer
Philips Cardiology Ultrasound empowers healthcare providers with clinically definitive images and expand the relevance of echo data to improve cardiac health.  Meaningful innovation that manages the continuity of care empowers

In return, we offer you

The opportunity to guide and drive the development of new Ultrasound products from the initial phase until the final product, to get the optimal combination of performance and price in time for the defined market segment.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.  Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.

Please note:

US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.

Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the United States currently.

#LI-PH1