3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted 5 months ago on Feb. 13, 2020

Hardware Test Development Engineer

Full-time in Bothell, WA
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,197 ratings from 83 employees. 23 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Hardware Test Development Engineer

In this role, you have the opportunity to join our Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) team to support test and tool development and validation.

You are responsible for

• Working with internal customers to develop, review, analyze, and validate systems used in testing of Philips Defibrillators and related accessories
  • Work with contract development firms for larger-scale projects

You are a part of

Automatic External Defibrillator Product Development and you will be part of the life-saving equipment needed to increase sudden cardiac arrest survival rates from the unnecessarily low 8% nationally to rates of over 60% survival like King County, WA. We work in a place where survivors come and thank us for doing our jobs. http://www.usa.philips.com/healthcare/about/customer-support/aed

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience/Preferred Skills:

• BS/MS Electrical Engineering or strongly-related discipline
  • 3+ years of experience in a regulated industry such as medical or aerospace
  • 3+ years of experience Measurement System Analysis, including Test Method Validation, Uncertainty Analysis, Gage Study
  • 3+ years of experience developing Test Automation
  • LabVIEW and TestStand experience preferred
  • Experience producing Engineering Drawings
  • Mentor Graphics and Solidworks preferred
  • Excellent oral and written skills

In return, we offer you

Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.  Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.

#LI-PH1