Senior Lean Transformation Project Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
You are responsible for
- Responsible for the development and implementation of performance metrics to provide the management team the necessary insights to drive a high level of performance to meet customer needs and expectations.
- Drive continuous improvements in the hub via standardization via end2end optimization, lean, advanced technologies and digitalization.
- Develop and coach the value stream team members on Daily Management and Problem Solving
- Work closely with the process lead and functional leader to drive cross value chain e2e integration
- Provide Lean Basics and Problem Solving training for the Nashville Hub as scheduled by the Hub leadership team.
You are a part of
Small team of experienced lean thinkers who are responsible to move the organization towards a culture of problem solving and continuous improvement. You will work closely with a specific functional leader although you will report in to the Senior Director of PMO and Operational Excellence.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Strong background in Lean transformations particularly in Office environment (5+ years)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with Daily Management and Problem Solving in the Office environment (non-manufacturing)
- Significant experience in facilitating improvement events (kaizen, workshops, VSM analysis etc) as well as presenting results of said events
- Experience with connected devices and/or software is a preference
- Significant experience with visual management techniques
- Ability to identify process waste and recommend effective improvement activity
- A passion for Lean Culture
- Great networking and business partnering skills
- The ability to influence and to lead the required change for a sustainable Lean transformation
- Able to work at different levels of the organization, from Team Members to Senior Leaders
- Hands-on and pragmatic approach
In return, we offer you
A career at Philips Healthcare affords you the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of real people by succeeding at real challenges. As a people-centric business, you’ll be challenged to understand their needs, the way they feel, and what it takes to improve the well-being of individuals and families from coast to coast
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)