Sales, Director- Government Business Market Development – US Health and Human Services (HHS)
Director, Government Business Market Development (US Health and Human Services)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Create business expansion opportunities for Philips Healthcare within US Health and Human Services!
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining senior level relationships within Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Identifying issues within HHS and crafting new solutions from across Philips businesses and our stakeholders.
- Persistent in focusing on long range opportunities within HHS
- Securing contracts by shaping the opportunities to exceed stakeholders needs.
- Partnering and interacting effectively at the senior leadership level with HHS leadership.
- Effectively working with and utilizing partners when necessary.
- Teams up with other Business Development resources at Philips to leverage one another in an effort to support HHS.
In order to be successful in the role:
- Proven track record of success in building US Health and Human Services relationships
- Medicaid, Managed Care Organizations and Payer experience
- Passion to make a difference in the improvement of healthcare in the United States.
- Experience in building comprehensive and effective business cases to secure Business Unit and key stakeholder buy-in.
- Trajectory of success in developing business opportunities.
- Significant healthcare/health technology background.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and lead a team without direct authority.
In return, we offer you
This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in growing market penetration in the region and to the overall growth of our business. For Marketing and Sales Professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)