Product Industrialization Engineer, Philips Healthcare, (Orlando, FL.)
Your Challenge: Support EUMDR release for inspection plans, VIP, IRF, FAI, FPI, through the use of Engineering Change Releases. Control inventory movement for inventory controls for compliance through disposition of QNs.
You are responsible for:
- Verification Inspection Plan (VIP) requirements for all purchased parts that will be sold into EU
- Updating incoming inspection documents (IRFs, IND, certificate requirements)
- Writing FAI plans, executing FAI reports for purchased parts being made MDR compliant
- Authoring document approval ECs to allow for electronic/remote approvals of IRF forms, FAI plans, FAI reports, etc.
- (**most concerned about VIPs, inspection plans, and FAIs)
- VIPs and inspection plan updates will be required to submit the ECs to make product MDR compliant.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Engineering Degree preferred
- Receiving Inspection plans updates & corrections (as a result of sustaining changes, corrections, recurring QNs, etc.)
- Assist with various sustaining ECs (data transfers, Murrysville part data set up)
- Assist with QN dispositions
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)