Sr. Product Manager, Diagnostic Cardiology Solutions
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
The Senior Product management role is a pivotal, strategic marketing position. The Senior Product Manager will manage targeted products within the diagnostic cardiology product line (resting ECG, stress ECG, Holter/ambulatory monitoring, ECG management and cardiology informatics solutions) in support of business objectives for the business unit. The product manager will also generate marketing and product strategies and lead in the implementation with the goal of maximizing market share, orders, revenues, and margin.
You are responsible for:
- Understand, document, and champion the needs - clinical, technical, and financial - of the targeted products in the diagnostic cardiology product line for the global market.
- Maintain analysis of the market with a focus on market trends, size, competitive solutions and positioning, market shares, and customer needs.
- Develop business and marketing plans and product/solution roadmap. Provide cross-functional leadership in the execution of those plans.
- Create customer requirements for new products and solutions based upon customer research, market analysis, and clinical drivers. Work within scope, schedule, and resource constraints.
- Drive the New Product Introduction process cross-functionally. Ensure that new products are introduced professionally with appropriate positioning, pricing, sales collateral, digital marketing, promotions, and accompanying services. Coordinate training and market communications.
- Ensure that product structure and pricing are up-to-date with market conditions.
- Assess current product line performance against plan. Implement programs, tools, and initiatives as required to exceed business goals. Prepare worldwide products forecasts.
- Provide proactive support for the markets with timely communications, product and competitive information, product training, etc. As the product expert, actively support the market teams with current strategic opportunities as needed.
- Develop and maintain contacts with market management and opinion leaders. Cultivate relationships with leading customers and influencers.
- Pursue, develop and support internal and external business partnerships and marketing agreements. Work with sales management to develop and enhance distribution channels.
- Continually strive to improve quality and customer satisfaction against published metrics.
You are a part of: Diagnostic Cardiology Solutions
This role will initially be based in our Andover office. Philips will be relocating this office to a new site at Cambridge Crossing, a large development underway on the Cambridge-Somerville-Boston line. This is a very exciting time to be joining Philips, as this new location will be our largest North American R&D innovation center. The new office is set to open in early 2020.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in related clinical, technical, and business areas
- MBA or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years direct experience in product and/or geographic marketing
- Minimum 5 years medical experience, preferably in corporate and/or hospital environment
- Demonstrated clinical application knowledge. Cardiac application knowledge desirable
- Marketing experience in upstream or downstream roles desirable
- Demonstrated excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated excellent written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and execute plans; strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to defined objectives
- Ability to lead cross-organizationally without direct reports
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint a must
- Office based in Cambridge, Andover, or Shanghai
- Travel requirements, including international travel, can reach 20% of time
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)