Sales, Account Executive - Healthcare Alliances (Northern California)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Play a vital role in providing solutions to select Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs) in the Northern California region. As the Account Executive you will be challenged to manage contracts and relationships with select IDNs for all of Philips’ Healthcare Products. You will be working strategically at the C-Level and working cross-functionally with the internal Philips sales team to develop and implement integrated solutions.
You are responsible for the following:
Support the Development of the Account Business Plan and Account(s) Strategies
- Research the accounts and its affiliated hospitals operating model, business challenges, critical metrics, issues, goals, and growth strategy to develop a Philips objective for the account and supporting account strategies.
- Solidify the Trusted Advisor Role by providing market insights on industry trends, competitive landscape information, healthcare legislation information that assists the Account in reaching its goals.
- Leverage the Business and Partnership relationship to retain and build toward a full Philips solution and product portfolio standardization.
- Identify a strong funnel of growth potential by analyzing contract status, standardization plan, evaluating current contracts, products, needs, care gaps install base, and construction strategies to leverage into deal strategies.
- May be responsible for broad geographic accounts.
Drive the Realization of Account(s) Strategy and Metrics
- Act as single point of contact for IDN HQ accounts and own Executive level relationships.
- Communicate, align, and drive the team to execute on the Account strategy.
- Negotiate and oversee development of contracts for compliance, terms and conditions, renewals and extensions.
- Analyze account status to understand total Accounts and hospital specific activity leveraging the funnel into larger bulk buy and standardization opportunities.
- Leverage Philips Business Tools to understand customer business needs and provide targeted solutions to include software and services.
- Participate in customer meetings to closure.
- Develop and leverage relationships to assist the sales team in deal execution.
- Responsible for Account funnel, forecast and AOP performance.
Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
- Create and sustain relationships with the Executive level leaders as the single contact point at Philips.
- Develop plans to prevent business and care disruptions.
- Ensure a current knowledge of issues in each facility and monitor resolution through the escalation processes.
- Simplify the impact of Philips required activities for the customer
- Coach the sales team to meet and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process.
Team Within Philips
- Build a strong internal network and align key players to support the delivery of value to our customers and execute deals.
- Maximize the customer experience by creating a predictable process of information gathering and exchange to aligning the Account team to present a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach to the customer.
- Initiate collaboration with Regional Sales Managers and internal partners to validate and execute the Account Strategy and deal execution.
- Develop internal relationships to drive resolution of customer issues.
- Utilize OneSource and Salesforce.com to share knowledge and develop conversations across the business.
- Demonstrate the Philips behaviors in all interactions.
You are a part of:
Lead by our Western region Account Executive Director, you are part of the Philips Healthcare Alliances Account Executive team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum four-year university degree. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of successful sales, consulting, or provider experience
- Management experience preferred
- Knowledge of the healthcare provider market, payers, and the interaction between hospital systems and suppliers.
- Outstanding communication, leadership, and presentation skills.
- Large account management experience, complex sales cycle with multiple decision makers.
- Conversant in industry/market trends and client business challenges
- Ability to travel within the region and overnight as necessary
In return, we offer you:
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)