Sales Support, Clinical Specialist – Peripheral Image-Guided Therapy Devices (South GA/North FL)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Achieve field sales objectives through servicing current accounts and customers. Your primary responsibility is to train physicians and staff on the Philips Image-Guided Therapy products and services in an assigned US territory. You will also assist your regional Territory Manager in advancing revenue and market position consistent with company goals. By doing this, you will achieve deep and thorough account penetration and develops new target accounts.
You are responsible for:
- Achieve field sales objectives through servicing current accounts and customers
- Builds solid customer relations by interfacing directly with customers including hospital physicians, Catheter Laboratory personnel, training/education, research, and business office staff
- Delivers educational programs, product and procedural competencies
- Supports marketing related trade shows and vendor/hospital fairs
- Drive disposable usage and train new users
- Provides primary clinical training and education to customers. Assists in disseminating technical product information to customers. Assists in the development and execution of regional hospital staff training courses
- Keeps abreast of new products in the market and of current and future Company products
- Provides ongoing support for company-sponsored clinical/marketing trials and registries
- Interfaces with Marketing, R&D and other internal groups to quantify needs and to provide intelligence to management on competitive products and company product enhancements
- As necessary, performs other duties as required
You are a part of:
The industry leader in image guided therapy, helping to improve treatment for every patient. Working together to realize this vision, we can save and improve lives and reduce the total cost of care by making therapy more efficient, more appropriate and more personal.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Requires experience and license as a Cardiovascular Radiologic Technologist (CRT), Cardiovascular Technologist (CVT), or Registered Nurse (RN) or CVIS, RCIS
- Bachelor's degree a plus
- Requires 3+ years direct experience in a hospital setting
- Knowledge of computer applications (i.e.: Microsoft Word, Excel) required
- Knowledge of proper English usage, grammar, spelling, vocabulary and of generally accepted office practices, and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment (printers, copiers, faxes, multi-line phones, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with persons contacted in the course of performing assigned duties including Company management and outside business associates
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to represent the Company at professional and business functions in a competent manner
- Excellent analytical, training and motivational skills
- Excellent advocacy and persuasive skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to maintain a professional image
In return, we offer you:
This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in the success of the Philips Image Guided Therapy business. For Sales and Operations professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)