Sr. Manager, COPD Solutions & Ventilation Services
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Business Marketing Specialist (BMS) – COPD Solutions & Ventilation Services will have two primary functions- leading in the development of respiratory Care Pathway solutions f and marketing of Ventilation Services throughout the Respiratory Business. These will be equal responsibilities; to bring new solutions to life, and to manage the growth of existing services.
In the first focus, the BMS will lead the development, positioning and messaging of Care Pathway solutions into the NA market. The primary responsibility of the BMS is to understand and anticipate customers’ needs and strategically position Sleep and Respiratory Care (SRC) Care Pathways products/solutions to generate demand for the field sales organization. The first pathway to be developed will be for COPD. He/she enables the Business & Market Collaboration (BMC) to act on market specific customer insights and competitor strategies as inputs into product/solutions’ development (structure, features and economic benefits).
In the second focus, the BMS will support marketing of Ventilation Services in both the home and hospital settings. In the home setting, we offer services to support home ventilation therapy, either engaging patients or supporting operations for Durable Medical Equipment distributors (DME)s. In the hospital or facility market, we offer service programs for ventilator products. In this role the BMS will own marketing plan development, demand generation, and communication of service programs to the Home and Hospital sales teams. The BMS will closely align and partner with the Home and Hospital Ventilation Business Marketing Managers, who manage marketing for the products around which the services are designed.
You are responsible for
- Collaborate with sales and the Business Unit (BU) to develop the Care Pathway solutions that are compelling to hospitals, ACOs and other holders of risk. The focus will be on COPD and generating demand for COPD solutions.
- Collaborate with Ventilation Business Market Managers, Sales and Service Leaders to market the Ventilation services in both home and hospital settings.
- Identify cross-sell, up-sell, and service sales in existing installed base to address customer needs
- Lead the development of a go-to-market strategy for the solutions offerings.
- Identify and manage reference accounts, in collaboration with BU and sales; Coordinate presentations
- Help identify and manage relationships with local KOLs, societies, alliances, sponsors, advisory boards, in collaboration with BU marketing and sales
- Identify campaigns best suited to achieve product managers’ objectives for target customer segments that are in line with Philips branding and positioning
- Drive BMC business planning for all managed programs, projects and services.
- Understand customer segmentation and value propositions, provide feedback on how to tailor to meet specific market needs
- Identify and market trends, based on customer and stakeholder interactions; share synthesis with BMC
- Build strategies for beating competitors—profitably—with effective use of competitive intelligence, based on customer and event interactions; Share synthesis with BG marketing
- Implements a continuous learning and optimization process based on KPI performance
- Provide training on new marketing activation materials and optimize promotions.
- Ensure a seamless and optimized process from order to delivery, and to ensure a superior warranty & service offering.
- Collaborate with Product development, Sales, Finance, etc.
You are a part of
The Sleep and Respiratory Care business and part of the NA SRC Marketing team and directly report to the Head of Marketing, NA SRC. Our business is becoming a truly digital business, utilizing products, services and data to meet the increasing needs of its customers, whilst growing its geographical footprint. You will be in a leading role to drive this change, working across the end-to-end value chain. The role offers an attractive balance of strategic thinking and hands-on activity, allowing you to own and shape this new category.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors, MBA preferred
- 10+ years Brand Management/Marketing experience
- Experience developing go to market plans
- Startup mentality with ability to navigate a large organization
- Digital marketing & advocacy marketing experience required
- Experience with software and software as a solution (SaaS) preferred
- Broad understanding of the B2C and DTC Spaces
- Deep experience in and across respective healthcare markets and segments
- Desire to think creatively, out-of-the-box, and to innovate
- Proven ability to work successfully in multidisciplinary program team environment, coupled with experience supporting customers and sales teams
- Highly driven, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and goal oriented
- Ability to motivate large marketing and sales organizations for the promotion of related products and services
- Excellent presentation and written skills
- Ability and willingness to travel.
In return, we offer you
A chance to build a broad network across Philips and push forward multiple innovative initiatives as well as manage an existing portfolio of solutions and services.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)