3.3 | Andover, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted 2 months ago on Oct. 28, 2019

Intern

Full-time in Stamford, CT
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Andover, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,084 ratings from 75 current or former employees. 23 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Intern

Intern - Marketing (MBA) - Stamford, CT - Summer 2020

Are you interested in an Intern opportunity with Philips? We welcome individuals who are currently pursuing an undergraduate (BS) and/or graduate (MS) degree to participate in 3-month paid intern opportunities at our sites across the US. Through these roles you will gain meaningful, hands-on experience in Marketing for a HealthTech company.

Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips' health technology portfolio generated 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs approximately 69,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.

Our Offer

As part of our MBA Marketing Summer Internship program at Philips, you will have the opportunity to create a meaningful impact on your career by enhancing the skills within your field, while developing break-through solutions that will create a meaningful impact on the lives of others. Through this program you will have the opportunity to experience the ins and outs of a globally diversified company whose mission is to impact the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025. That’s no small task. But we’re up for the challenge. Are you?

Your Role

You will have the exciting opportunity to work on the Consumer Sleep & Respiratory business. Philips is a leader in this area and constantly innovating, both from a product and go-to-market perspective. You will be involved in a few projects, including an exciting new product launch, digital analytics, campaign management and CRM.  You will also lead & implement 1 or 2 LEAN projects to improve targeted sections of the decision funnel, e.g. awareness, consideration, conversion, or post-purchase engagement.  Measure your results.  Pitch your results to business executives and make a recommendation to scale up, iterate or kill.

The MBA Marketing Summer Internship will last 10-12 weeks from May until August.

Your Responsibilities

·         Understand & analyze the current market / business / consumer situation

·         Lead project across multiple functions to drive continuous improvement of the business & marketing initiatives

·         Partner with appropriate stakeholders from various functions to execute within the time frames

·         Analyze, review and create executive level reporting on your projects

·         Constant communication with stakeholders

In return, we offer you

Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.

Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.

To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.  Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.