Director Maintenance & Lifecycle Services
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
The Director of Maintenance & Lifecycle Services is a global role within the Business Services organization reporting to the Solutions & Services Mgmt. Office lead. It is a pivotal role in the Business Services organization and influences the transformation of the business from traditional Product Maintenance Services to a fully integrated Solutions & Services management business.
It considers integrated, scalable, solution & services focused and customer centric approaches during pre-sales, implementation, and support phase. Further on this team provides tooling and platforms to develop, maintain and deploy CoP (Community of practice) structures for Health Systems Monitoring Analytics & Therapeutic Care around the globe.
You are responsible for:
- Key focus is to build & improve Maintenance & Lifecycle Services capabilities (incl. remote capabilities). This happens in close partnership with the Philips Services and Solutions Delivery (PSSD), other Corporate Partners, businesses and the markets. It includes as well the perfect alignment with other Capability areas.
- Act as Capability owner for Capability Segment “Maintenance & Lifecycle Services” which includes: Oversee all the new or inflight capability initiatives, Understand upstream capability demand for new Services, Help to prepare deployment in teamwork with Program Mgmt., etc.
- Ownership of Quality Management System Process Management/Quality System Installation and Servicing Field Change Order Process, Escalation Process, Support Planning Process, Service Generation, and Test & Verification Process etc.), Audits & Corrective Action &Preventive Action process support for Installation and Servicing.
- Co-Manage the MA&TC Service Generation Process with Services Product Marketing
- Manage, direct, inspire and develop own team.
- Support build and global deployment of capabilities (incl. training content and concepts) in teamwork with Corporate Partners.
- Continuously shape, build, and improve the Business/Corporate/Market network. Extensively engage stakeholders in markets and support change/transition mgmt. actively use influential leadership skills to support change/transition mgmt.
- Contribute and lead shaping the CoPs (Community of Practice) for Maintenance & Lifecycle Services. Visible thought leadership and ongoing communication in this space.
- Team up and align within Connected Care business cluster & others Business and Corporate partners to look for synergies in capabilities.
You are a part of: The Solutions & Services Management Office (SSMO) is a function to enable Capabilities (process, people, knowledge, tools & templates, and technology) for Solution Design & Delivery, Clinical, Digital, Maintenance & Lifecycle Services, and Business Models, considering a true End2End perspective in support of the global Monitoring and Analytics &Therapeutic Care Services organization (enabling highest customer experience).
This role will initially be based in our Andover office. Philips will be relocating this office to a new site at Cambridge Crossing, Massachusetts, USA, a large development underway on the Cambridge-Somerville-Boston line. This is a very exciting time to be joining Philips, as this new location will be our largest North American R&D innovation center. The new office is set to open in early 2020.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree desirable in Business, Computer Science, or other related field or equivalent combination of academic and work experience
- Minimum 15 years of experience in E2E Process Design, Build & Deployment, with focus on Maintenance & Lifecycle Services business experience, in global and multicultural setting
- Strong Quality and Regulatory requirements understanding & experience
- Very good understanding of full range of business challenges and opportunities and internal/external trends in Healthcare & Services Industry, incl. business modelling, interfaces to supply chain & software/solutions delivery modelling
- Strong people management with being a people manager of partially remote team for 5 years
- Strong collaborative skills within own organization, Corporate Partners and Market Stakeholders
- Professional demeanor and strong communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Change management understanding & experiences
- Evidence of successful teamwork with key stakeholder around the globe (f2f, remote)
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language (must)
- Lean/Six Sigma certification (optional)
- Project Mgmt. certification like PMP (optional)
- ITIL Certification (optional)
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)