3.4 | Andover, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted 2 months ago on Aug. 2, 2019

Field Network Engineer- CCNP (Home-Based: Bay Area or Las Vegas)

Full-time in Las Vegas, NV
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Andover, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,017 ratings from 69 current or former employees. 22 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Field Network Engineer- CCNP (Home-Based: Bay Area or Las Vegas)

We challenge you to join Philips Healthcare as a Field Network Engineer  where you will WOW our customers by using your strong technical skills in providing the best in class customer service!

This position will be home- based in the Bay or Las Vegas areas.  As part of the Service engineering organization you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.

Responsibilities include:

• Design, lead the implementation and testing of complex IT networks and integration solutions following industry and proprietary real-time patient data transfer requirement.

• Provide consultation to healthcare institutions on IT network strategies and system integrations.

• Troubleshoot complex network issues to ensure acceptable (QOS) Quality of Service.

• Lead installation of complex network, multi-phase systems composed of IT infrastructure and patient monitoring in both clinical and non-clinical environments across an expansive geography.

• Provide technical review of system configurations to ensure viability of system performance.

• Lead and direct a diverse team of internal and external installation resources.

• Shares responsibility of successful project completion with the assigned Project Manager and project team.

Your Team

We challenge you to join Philips Healthcare Central West Monitoring and Analytics Region as a Field Network Engineer  where you will WOW our customers by using your strong technical skills in providing the best in class customer service! This position will be based in the Bay or Las Vegas area.  As part of the Service engineering organization you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.

Responsibilities include:

Your Team

This position is part of our 5,500-member North American Healthcare Sales and Service organization. Working within this group, you’d benefit from the team’s growing breadth and depth of healthcare products and services portfolio, and be challenged to drive our best-in-class reputation through top customer experience ratings. In a ‘One Team’ culture, you’ll have the support of an intrinsically linked group of multi-disciplinary experts who are driven by a common mission of making the world healthier and more sustainable. As part of the Service engineering organization you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers

Our Offer

Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.

Candidate Qualifications:
• BS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Biomed disciplines with at least two years of experience or AS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Biomed with at least five years of experience in Healthcare / IT
environments preferred.

Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
Current CCNP is required. (will consider all equivalent certifications e.g. CCNP/wireless etc...)
• Extensive knowledge of information system technologies as reflected in formal Microsoft or Cisco certifications.
• Extensive knowledge of Patient Monitoring systems as reflected in completion of formal vendor training desired.
• Knowledge of HL7 and Electronic medical record systems
• Own technical issues through resolution.
• Influence internal and external resources to a stated objective without formal lines of authority.
• Effectively communicate to CXO level management - internal and external.
• Effectively negotiate.
• Deliver required results with high levels of customer satisfaction, both internal and external.
• Previous experience working in a healthcare environment.
• Ability to travel 1-2 days a week to the Bay Area where the projects require.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.  Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.

#LI-PH1