3.4 | Andover, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted a month ago on Aug. 2, 2019

Project Manager - Order to Cash

Full-time in Andover, MA
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Andover, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,017 ratings from 69 current or former employees. 22 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Project Manager - Order to Cash

This position works in Philips Healthcare North American Order to Cash team. In this role, you will manage complex sub-improvement SCM projects and work with global programs such as NPI to Cash and B2B Online. You will manage your own project team as a part of a larger project, with an emphasis on complex improvements and realization in parts of a main SCM processes. The key stakeholders are the cross-departmental project Core Team members, including Global and Local process experts.

You are responsible for

• Meet with stakeholders/customers to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
  • Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
  • Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
  • Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with stakeholders/customers as well as other staff members
  • Use and continually develop leadership skills

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• Experience with Order to Cash and process improvement
  • 5+ years’ experience in project management
  • Familiarity with Microsoft Project
  • PMP Certification (Ideal)
  • Advanced time management and analytical skills
  • Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
  • Excellent client-facing communication skills

In return, we offer you

A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, inside and outside of Philips. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.

Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to build a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering creative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.

To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.

#LI-PH1