Inclusion & Diversity Program Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Help us build, launch, and lead programs that promote Inclusion & Diversity in our culture, specifically aligned to our Affirmative Action Plan.
You are responsible for
- Executing and aligning our Affirmative Action Plans focus areas, programs and outreach.
- Building strong connections with and across Employee Resource Groups (ERG) to assist in developing and implementing annual ERG strategic plans.
- Program management oversight for external organizations, vendors and other identified diversity related partnerships.
- Partnering with our Corporate Social Responsibility team to identify opportunities to further align our philanthropic and Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) efforts with our community partners.
- Partnering with Philips University to deliver impactful online I&D content and training.
- Helping to identify and evaluate opportunities to participate in external surveys, certifications and/or benchmarking.
- Assisting with the completion of diversity-related Request for Proposal (RFP) and benchmarking surveys requested by clients.
- Providing assistance and support to I&D Compliance Lead as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned, including those with respect to efforts focused on affirmative action, community service and wellness initiatives.
You are a part of
The Human Resources Team, reporting to the Head of Inclusion & Diversity for North America. This new role will be located in our North America HQ in Cambridge, MA.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5 + years organizational experience leading projects and working cross-functionally, previous HR and/or Inclusion & Diversity experience a plus.
- Dedicated experience in program management with knowledge of project management standard methodologies.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Understanding of Inclusion & Diversity core concepts.
- Experience influencing, relationship building, and communicating across organizations .
- Demonstrable track record of working autonomously and driving progress
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Products including Excel and PowerPoint.
In return, we offer you
A diverse and innovative environment with the possibility to collaborate with different stakeholders. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)