3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted 2 months ago on Sept. 4, 2020

Inclusion & Diversity Program Manager

Full-time in Cambridge, MA
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,197 ratings from 83 employees. Employees have left 23 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

Inclusion & Diversity Program Manager

In this role, you have the opportunity to

Help us build, launch, and lead programs that promote Inclusion & Diversity in our culture, specifically aligned to our Affirmative Action Plan.

You are responsible for

• Executing and aligning our Affirmative Action Plans focus areas, programs and outreach.
  • Building strong connections with and across Employee Resource Groups (ERG) to assist in developing and implementing annual ERG strategic plans.
  • Program management oversight for external organizations, vendors and other identified diversity related partnerships.
  • Partnering with our Corporate Social Responsibility team to identify opportunities to further align our philanthropic and Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) efforts with our community partners.
  • Partnering with Philips University to deliver impactful online I&D content and training.
  • Helping to identify and evaluate opportunities to participate in external surveys, certifications and/or benchmarking.
  • Assisting with the completion of diversity-related Request for Proposal (RFP) and benchmarking surveys requested by clients.
  • Providing assistance and support to I&D Compliance Lead as needed.
  • Performing other duties as assigned, including those with respect to efforts focused on affirmative action, community service and wellness initiatives.

You are a part of

The Human Resources Team, reporting to the Head of Inclusion & Diversity for North America. This new role will be located in our North America HQ in Cambridge, MA.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• Bachelor’s degree required.
  • 5 + years organizational experience leading projects and working cross-functionally, previous HR and/or Inclusion & Diversity experience a plus.
  • Dedicated experience in program management with knowledge of project management standard methodologies.
  • Experience with qualitative and quantitative data analysis
  • Understanding of Inclusion & Diversity core concepts.
  • Experience influencing, relationship building, and communicating across organizations .
  • Demonstrable track record of working autonomously and driving progress
  • Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
  • Advanced Microsoft Office Products including Excel and PowerPoint.

In return, we offer you

A diverse and innovative environment with the possibility to collaborate with different stakeholders. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.

Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.

To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.

Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran