3.4 | Andover, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted 2 months ago on July 12, 2019

Sales Support, Product Application Specialist - General Imaging Ultrasound (Lexington, KY and Dayton/Cincinnati, OH)

Full-time in Cincinnati, OH
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Andover, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,017 ratings from 69 current or former employees. 22 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

You have the opportunity to:

As a General Imaging Ultrasound Product Application Specialist with Philips Healthcare, no two days are the same. One day you may be delivering a custom-made educational/training program at a major teaching hospital, the next you could be supporting the regional sales team by applying your clinical expertise to the pre-sales process for a major proposal.

You are responsible for:

• Serve as a clinical liaison to General Imaging Ultrasound customers.
  • Work closely with the Account Managers, as well as other local team members, during multiple phases of the sales and implementation processes.
  • Assess customer's configuration requirements and education needs; plan and deliver equipment and application training; apply product and clinical knowledge to troubleshoot and solve problems. Support customers in the use and growth of their systems.
  • Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key internal partners and customers; enable the success of the installation team.
  • Schedule and perform demonstrations as required to support assigned geography.
  • Schedule and implement system installation customer training – complete checklist.
  • Support traditional and emerging markets
  • Cover tradeshows as assigned
  • Professionally handle objections and questions
  • Effectively support installed base
  • Position yourself as a consultant to both internal and external customers
  • Generate leads
  • Communicate regularly with local, zone, and management teams.
  • Maintain excellent customer satisfaction
  • Act in a positive and professional manner at all times
  • Maintain company property
  • Ability to work in ever-changing environments.
  • Flexibility and tolerance of ambiguity.
  • Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.

You are a part of:

The General Imaging Ultrasound Product Application Specialist is the key interface between Philips and our customers. This position will represent the company and products while continually providing total solutions to customer needs.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:

• Current RDMS registry required.  RVT registry a plus.
  • In-depth knowledge of General Imaging Ultrasound environment. Advanced clinical skills such as Musculoskeletal ultrasound, contrast enhanced ultrasound, 3D and elastography preferred.
  • Knowledge and Experience with the Philips products preferred.
  • 3+ years clinical experience, teaching/in-service experience preferred.
  • Willingness to travel overnight up to 75%.
  • Ability to be manage schedule remotely.

In return, we offer you the opportunity to:

Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.

Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.  Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance

No Relocation

“Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to the territory.”

INDSALES1