Sales, Account Manager - Cardiology/Radiology (Denver, CO)
Sales, Account Manager – Cardiology/Radiology (Denver, CO)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As a Cardiology/Radiology Account Manager, you will promote the full line of imaging systems product portfolio.
You are responsible for the following:
As a goal-driven Account Manager you’re the prime person responsible for generating sales volume by developing credible long-term relationships with our customers. You will represent Philips by developing and driving key partnerships both internally with Philips Healthcare counterparts (marketing, service, support, education, legal etc.) and externally with customers within the given accounts to drive order recognition and to drive revenue recognition against a set of annual targets.
- Create comprehensive customer profiles and effective customer acquisition or retention strategies.
- Increase awareness of Philips evolving strategies for expanding and changing its products and services.
- Knowledge of team dynamics and skill in coordinating the deployment of people and resources to create a compelling customer value proposition.
- Capability to uncover and develop the customer's decision criteria, analyze competitive offerings and influence the decision criteria to their advantage.
You are a part of :
Core Sales Team, lead our Regional Sales Manager. You will partner with all Diagnostic Imaging Modality Specialists to harness every Imaging opportunity for Philips within your designated region.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of field sales experience with a Bachelor’s degree or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Medical Capital Sales Experience, Preferred.
- Familiarity with Cardiology and Radiology, Required
- Ability to work with prospects to develop strong business solution cases coupled with solid closing skills
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a “take charge” attitude with teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Clean driving record
In return, we offer you
This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration and to the overall growth of our business. For Marketing and Sales Professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223 option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)