Supply Chain Project Manager
We welcome you to join Philips Ultrasound as a Project Manager – Supply Chain in our Bothell, WA location
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provides O2F leadership and support to the project from initiation through delivery. They will organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints, and will also be the voice of O2F to the project teams.
You are a part of
The Product Industrialization PM manages the development and implementation process involving departmental or cross-function teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects. Plans and directs schedules, monitoring budget/spending.
- Represents Product industrialization (PI) on the cross functional Core Teams in execution of the PDLM, Lifecycle, or Advanced Development Processes.
- Leads the cross functional PI Team in successful deployment of new products, or changes to existing products, into the Global production operations.
- Manages the projects: Scope, Cost, Schedule, Risk plans, and associated process documentation deliverables.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS/BA degree in Management, Operations, Engineering or closely related field and PMP preferred.
- Solid understanding of NPI, Lifecycle, PDLM and Solutions processes.
- Strong understanding of R&D development processes and global Supply Chain operations processes.
- 3+ years on the job of demonstrating increased responsibility in an electronic manufacturing environment.
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing production processes. Understanding of how new products and changes to existing products impact the product in the areas of cost, performance, quality and throughput.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in areas of coaching, communication, facilitation, team leadership and business management.
- Demonstrated success in working complex issues with cross-function team members to effective resolution.
- Working knowledge of key business tools such as: Project Scheduler, PDM, SAP, Power Point, Visio, Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated excellent communication (verbal/written), interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills with others above and below in the organization.
In return, we offer you
- Great visibility to business stakeholders. You are the voice of O2F for NPI’s, Lifecycle projects, Value engineering projects, or Global Footprint projects.
- From this position, growth opportunities are available for higher level Project Management and Functional Management.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the United States currently.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)