Sales, Account Manager - Healthcare Informatics (PA/NJ)
Sales, Account Manager – Healthcare Informatics
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Own the HIT Portfolio in the territory by researching accounts and its affiliated hospitals operating model, business challenges, and critical metrics, issues, goals, and growth strategy to develop a Philips objective for the account and supporting account strategies. In collaboration with your team: Zone Vice President, the Account Executive (if applicable) and Sales Specialist to create and develop a detailed account strategy (Great sales Plan) for each account in your region.
You are responsible for
- Act as single point of contact for HIT for all accounts and own Executive level relationships in accounts in your region.
- Communicate, align and drive the team to execute on the Account strategy.
- Negotiate and oversee development of contracts for compliance, terms and conditions, renewals and extensions.
- Analyze account status to understand total Accounts and hospital specific activity leveraging the funnel into larger bulk buy and standardization opportunities.
- Leverage Philips Business Tools to understand customer business needs and provide targeted solutions to include software and services.
- Participate in customer meetings to closure.
- Develop and leverage relationships to assist the sales team in deal execution.
- Responsible for Account funnel, forecast and AOP performance.
You are a part of
Team within Philips
- Build a strong internal network and align key players to support the delivery of value to our customers and execute deals.
- Maximize the customer experience by creating a predictable process of information gathering and exchange to aligning the Account team to present a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach to the customer.
- Initiate collaboration with Sr. Account Executive or RMS and internal partners to validate and execute the Account Strategy and deal execution.
- Develop internal relationships to drive resolution of customer issues.
- Utilize OneSource and SFDC to share knowledge and develop conversations across the business.
- Demonstrate the Philips behaviors in all interactions.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Four-year college degree minimum.
- 5 years minimum of Hospital/IDN Field Sales experience calling on the C-level.
- Strong understanding of HIT market, trends and value-based HC trends.
- Outstanding communication skills and demonstrated customer follow-up.
- Solid understanding of Philips HIT solutions offered and underlying architecture.
- Demonstrated aptitude selling diverse portfolio of solutions preferably in the HIT space.
- Effective experience leading account teams and influencing a team without direct authority.
- Experience selling into accounts that are characterized by a complex sales cycle with multiple decision makers.
- Engaging the interest of the customer and draw them into meaningful, in-depth conversations.
- Educating the customer, not only about the sales organization's products and services, but also about industry trends and business issues
- Must live in assigned territory.
In return, we offer you
We attract and hire the best talent on the planet! You will be working with an incredible team of dedicated experts and leaders in the Medical Device industry focused on supporting your continued growth. They will help expand your capabilities by increasing the value you bring to every procedure and help you communicate appropriately the safety and efficacy of all products.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)