GBS Finance BP NAM
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Drive and grow GBS value, to set and achieve financial and strategic targets of GBS NAM and to participate in MT to ensure financially sound decision-making.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Support GBS NAM strategic decisions by means of sound business analysis (bus. modeling, opportunity & risk assessments, scenario analysis, etc.)
- As Finance lead, drive and execute organizational and performance improvements through Hub Leadership Teams by means of a strategically aligned and solid factual plan as well as an understanding of Global Business Services operating model.
- Monitor the financial position of GBS NAM across various hubs. Identifies risks and opportunities to current financial projections and takes corrective actions where needed (e.g., cost improvements, productivity improvement).
- Coordinate and leads the Monthly Finance Review Meeting, AOP and FC reviews.
- Responsible for realizing full cost recovery; ensure transparency and fair allocations towards relevant businesses, markets and functions
- Manage relationships with other finance pillars, gathering inputs and jointly ensuring financial control
- Business integrity: Monitors & controls functional processes and their execution for ICS/SOX compliance. Maintains proper financial documentation & adherence to GBP.
You are a part of team
Our dynamic team based out of Nashville, TN
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- CA/MBA with at least 10 + years relevant experience with proven track-record of successful managing GBS / Shared Service Finance Organization.
- Deep understanding of GBS Finance Operating Model and business risk analysis.
- Able to work with cross functional & multiple stakeholders with multiple priorities.
- Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Effective, planning, organization and communication skills. Ability to work under pressure and dynamic environment.
- Strong influencing skills through effective communication and leadership techniques
- Ability to recognize organizational and business differences and work to effect alignments
In return, we offer you
A career at Philips Healthcare affords you the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of real people by succeeding at real challenges. As a people-centric business, you’ll be challenged to understand their needs, the way they feel, and what it takes to improve the well-being of individuals and families from coast to coast
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)