Global Quality Instructional Design Lead
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead the transformation of Global Quality Compliance Education Instructional Design Standardization
You are responsible for
- Ensures high quality Learning Needs Analysis with all stakeholders based on Business Needs Analysis provided.
- The Instructional Design Lead is responsible for the end-to-end design of QMS focused learning solutions, working with partners across Q&R and vendor organizations.
- Learning design is the key focus of the role with project management, quality assurance, customer satisfaction and continuous improvement as key enablers of delivering effective and impactful learning solutions within cost and time targets.
- Manages End2End design, development and deployment of Q&R Compliance Education programs in line with planned budget, resources and timeline to ensure full compliance with ISO 13485:2016 Human resources requirements
- Leads the development of Compliance Education learning standards
- Collaborates with stakeholders and guides content development staff, partners and resources.
- Ensures deployment schedule is defined, understood, executed in accordance with stakeholder needs and expectations
- Conducts rigorous quality assurance of content and learning effectiveness through design and implementation of measurement tools
- Identifies and drives internal capability-building initiatives and improvement projects to ensure that personnel performing work affecting product quality are competent on the basis of appropriate education, training, skills and experience
You are a part of
The Q&R Compliance & Audit team and PQMS team which report directly to Philips’ Chief Quality Officer. The Q&R Compliance & Audit team supports compliance to worldwide medical device regulations throughout Philips through executing risk-based internal audits and providing resources to businesses and markets to assist them in addressing any compliance issues. The QMS team develops and deploys common compliance standards and procedures throughout Philips, including delivery of associated employee training. Team members are located throughout the world, and this position will be based in the United States.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5+ years instructional design experience
- 3+ years’ experience using authoring tools, such as Captivate, Storyline, or Evolve to create sophisticated adaptive learning content
- A master’s degree in Instructional Technology, Instructional Design, or related discipline is ideal; Bachelor’s degree required
- Expert knowledge of instructional design methodologies including but not limited to: ADDIE model, SAM, backward design, e-learning blueprint, design thinking, and interactive learning experiences
- Advanced knowledge of assessing learning and program impact
- Advanced knowledge of adult learning theory and multimedia principles
- Good eye for visual design
- Ability to be creative, flexible, and innovative in learning design.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles, educational technology, student engagement and motivation principles, facilitation, and learner-centered activities.
- Ability to provide learning design consultation to subject-matter experts and prospective partners with a solution-oriented focus
- Experience in learning management system
- Minimum of 5 years successful team management experience
- Strong change leadership experience and track record.
- Ability to plan, schedule, and track complex deliverables and processes and build and adhere to budgets.
- Ability to handle a high volume of work, handle multiple priorities simultaneously, prioritize, and operate in a demanding work environment. Easily able to adapt to change.
- Ability to work with multiple partners in building consensus and relationships while managing the prioritization of competing requests in a deadline-drive environment
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this global role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)