Senior Manager, Internal and External Communications – Personal Health
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Drive our communications initiatives towards internal and external audiences, to support local business priorities including corporate communications, crisis communications, PR, executive positioning, CSR and public affairs across all stakeholder audiences relevant (B2B and B2C).
You are responsible for
• Responsible for effectively protecting & enhancing the company reputation and brand through communications.
• Accountable for the brand reputation in your market, and for the standardized measurement thereof.
• Responsible for activating Group-level programs/priorities, with full access to comprehensive resources from the global and NA (Communications) Center of Excellence (planning, content, positioning, measurement), working closely with Group Press Office and Group Employee Communications.
• Detail and develop Integrated Comms Strategy & Planning into a Market-specific communications plan and calendar.
• Identify positioning opportunities and platforms, including D2C channels, on a real-time and ongoing basis and ensure these are leveraged and become part of market communications plan and activity
• Drive thought leadership agenda with local executives across key stakeholder groups (media, KOLs, etc) to grow Philips' mindshare as a consumer health brand
• Message development and content creation
• Communications channels management, both internal and external (including the intranet, Philips Community, newsletters and webcasts)
• Internal communications planning and execution for US Personal Health business leader and management team markets
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Bachelors Degree (ideally in a relevant field)
· 5+ years of experience in corporate communications
· Must have External Communications experience, additionally, Internal Communications experience preferred
· Excellent speaking and writing skills
· B2C and B2B experience preferred
· Consumer goods experience preferred
· Proven PR background
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)