Procurement Program Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Experienced Procurement Program manager needed to manage cross- functional team project for major complex projects. Interactions will be directly with Suppliers, R&D, Q&R, SQE, Supply Chain and Finance. Needs to be adept at both creating a cross- functional business case analysis, a cross -functional project and program plans and implementing flawlessly to an aggressive time schedule.
You are responsible for:
- Coordinates all Procurement activities and share responsibility for the business related Procurement KPI's such as BoM savings and Global Supplier Rating System score in the factories of the various businesses within Philips.
- Drive implementation of Procurement projects and savings for Procurement businesses and commodities in Philips’ Healthcare.
- Implement process improvements in Procurement projects, savings management and reporting
- Drive common ways of working across Procurement in use of Procurement’s savings methodology and its savings tool
- Project manage Procurement’s savings tool, including its enhancements, training and support
- Manage and track Project Management Office initiatives
You are a part of:
You will be a member of Philips’ Healthcare procurement organization with team members across the world. Philips Healthcare’s mission is to improve patient outcomes by delivering advanced solutions for healthcare professionals, meeting the needs of patients and empowering consumers with affordable healthcare whether at home or the hospital.
This role will initially be based in our Andover office. Philips will be relocating this office to a new site at Cambridge Crossing, a large development underway on the Cambridge-Somerville-Boston line. This is a very exciting time to be joining Philips, as this new location will be our largest North American R&D innovation center. The new office is set to open in early 2020.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Candidates need a technical degree and at least 5 years of experience in Supply Chain, Process or Procurement Program Management.
- Knowledge of Procurement systems and tools is preferred
- At least 5 years of working experience in similar Project/Analyst work
- Project management
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong networking skills across functions and businesses
- Comfortable to interact with executive teams
- Ability to manage remote relationships
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)