Supplier Quality Engineer - NPI (Cambridge / Homebased combination)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support Idea to Market (I2M) in new project development process in from a product realization process standpoint in the Philips Ultrasound Business Group (BG)
You are responsible for
- Supports Research & Development (R&D) / I2M in an New Product Introduction (NPI) environment from and Advanced Product Quality Planning – Parts Submission Warrant (APQP- PSW) product realization standpoint
- Supports R&D / I2M NPI project suppliers from and APQP- PSW product realization standpoint
- Responsible for NPI project supplier KPI's in post PSW approval environment
- Responsible for Root cause / Corrective Action (RC /CA) of issues for chosen project suppliers
- Supports on-site/off-site internal and supplier quality development from APQP-PSW standpoint including coordination / management of selected project suppliers
- Performs maturity assessment and quality system audits where needed for NPI projects
You are a part of
NPI SQE is part of the Ultrasound Supplier Quality Engineering Transducer team that is part of the overall Ultrasound Supplier Quality team in the Ultrasound BG
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS in an engineering discipline (i.e.; mechanical / industrial)
- 3+ years of related experience
- Required mandatory skills – tooling (injection molding / die casting)
- Required technical skills – APQP-PPAP, problem solving methodology, MSA / SPC / FMEA training / DMAIC process / Minitab Microsoft Office Suite use
- Preferred industry experience: Automotive / Aerospace / Medical
In return, we offer you
Candidate will gain the benefits of working in a highly technical environment with others who will add to the overall growth of the candidate from a competency standpoint. Rotational engineering opportunities are another benefit for qualifying candidates.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)