Sales, Government Sales Specialist (Midwest)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work with the Philips Enterprise Government Team, which enables advanced solutions providing cutting-edge capabilities, and recurring efficiencies to the Veterans Administration. We provide Healthcare solutions for Imaging Systems, monitoring critical patient data, and keeping chronically ill patients in their own home. Philips aims to honor veterans with skilled, compassionate healthcare. In an effort to provide integrated care across Veterans Integrated Services Networks (VISNs), our customers will not compromise
You are responsible for:
- Attainment of assigned AOP targets
- Attainment of assigned Revenue Targets
- Coordinate customer interactions and strategies within assigned Gov. Facilities.
- Provide field level customer interactions and guidance to all Philip’s Team members.
- Maintain customer profiles with assigned accounts. Installed base data and equipment/vendor types.
- Provide timely and accurate reports when requested.
- Educate sales Teams on trends and policies within the Gov. Facilities and contract compliance.
- Managing funnel data and forecasting in assigned accounts.
- Promote and represent all Philip’s Healthcare solutions within assigned accounts. “One Philip’s” approach.
- Development of customer relationships in assigned accounts
- Territory requires up to 60% time spent in field.
- Coordinating facility sales team, insuring engagement and execution.
- Coordinate all activities with assigned Philip’s team members, RSM’s and Gov. Business Leadership.
- Adherence to all Philip’s HealthCare’s code of conduct and ethic policies
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
Bachelors Degree preferred or combination equivalent experience and education required
- Minimum 5+ years sales experience in professional sales
- Proven ability to make strategic and tactical business judgments
- Proven strategic sales techniques and solid presentation skills
- Strong Clinical/Technical Product knowledge
- Strong business leadership skills
- Proven ability to find creative solutions to customer and sales issues
- Strong interpersonal skills; Strong negotiation skills required
- Superior written and verbal communication skills required
- Highly self-motivated, goal oriented individual
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)