Sales, Account Executive- Healthcare Alliances (VA)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Act as the single point of contact to drive strategy within key IDN accounts in the assigned region. The Account Executive will own the Executive level relationships within these accounts.
You are responsible for:
- Solidifying the Trusted Advisor Role by providing market insights on industry trends, competitive landscape information, healthcare legislation information that assists the Account in reaching it’s goals.
- Leveraging the Business and Partnership relationship to retain and build toward a full Philips solution and product portfolio standardization.
- Identifying a strong funnel of growth potential by analyzing contract status, standardization plan, evaluating current contracts, products, needs, care gaps install base, and construction strategies to leverage into deal strategies.
- Acting as single point of contact for Tier 1, 2 IDN HQ accounts and own Executive level relationships.
- Communicating, aligning and driving the team to execute on the Account strategy.
- Negotiating and overseeing development of contracts for compliance, terms and conditions, renewals and extensions.
- Participating in customer meetings to closure.
- Developing and leveraging relationships to assist the sales team in deal execution.
- Maintaining account funnel, forecast and AOP performance.
- Simplifying the impact of Philips required activities for the customer
- Coaching the sales team to meet and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process.
You are a part of:
A collaborative team with a strong internal network that aligns key players to support the delivery of value to our customers in order to execute deals. This team maximizes the customer experience by creating a predictable process of information gathering and exchange to present an efficient One Philips approach.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Four-year college degree or equivalent preferred
- 8+ years of Field Sales experience required
- Experience leading account teams and selling to accounts that can produce large sales volumes and/or market share growth preferred
- Experience with C-Level and IDNs required
- Experience selling into accounts that are characterized by a complex sales cycle with multiple decision makers
- The ability to engage the customer and draw them into meaningful, in-depth conversations
- The ability to educate the customer, not only about the sales organization's products and services, but also about industry trends and business issues
- The ability to enlighten the customer about new possibilities, and act as a catalyst for innovative ideas
In return, we offer you:
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)