In this role, you have the opportunity to
We are looking to hire a Senior Manager, Consumer Experience & Analytics with a passion for creating best-in-class experiences for our consumers.
To achieve this, you will scrutinize and optimize the entire consumer journey from start to finish. You will ensure that journeys are designed around the needs of our future and existing customers. Specifically, you will partner with Marketing, Call Center, Supply Chain, IT and the global Digital Marketing and Ecommerce team on the consumer experience. You will be the expert on NPS scores and sentiment from sources that includes surveys, chat transcripts, call center cases and web analytics. You will explore potential content, process, people training and technology optimizations through all channels. You are the voice of the consumer and own the coordination, prioritization and management of the marketing web development roadmap.
You are a highly skilled digital professional and have experience with project management, web development, call centers and channel optimization. You are always thinking about how to make experiences seamless for consumers. You have a digital first mentality and expert in using web analytics tools to measure success, derive insights. You have an analytical mindset and curious about data and emerging technologies to meet business objectives.
The ideal candidate is strategic, data driven, entrepreneurial and ready to roll up their sleeves. If you are passionate about consumer centricity and Philips Personal Health products, then we would love to hear from you.
You are responsible for
Drive a best-in-class consumer experience
- Review consumer touch points in the journey and ensure they are working hand in hand to get the consumer the information they need when they need it.
- Deep dive into analytics across various channels and systems to understand sentiment and drivers of NPS, emotion, life time value, abandonment, call center SLAs, etc.
- Leverage data to prioritize problem statements with low effort and high consumer impact.
- Lead the marketing PMO and own the overall prioritization of projects and the roadmap
- Manage agile projects from start to finish, defining epics, writing user stories, testing and coordinating with product owners and dev teams.
- Create business cases and measure the success and impact of projects and initiatives to ensure business impact (revenue, cost savings, consumer experience improvement)
- Lead consumer journey mapping and human centered design methods to identify root causes and solutions.
- Advocate and implement test and learn methodologies, A/B, Usability testing, etc.
- Engage in regular call listening of call centers to monitor quality, brand and tone.
- Work with the service delivery, call center teams to identify opportunities and build business cases to implement web self service capabilities.
- Partner with global digital services and IT teams to deliver and test solutions that decrease calls and consumer effort
- Participate in building a center of excellence to ensure consist and best-in-class journeys across categories and channels.
- Regularly deliver consumer insights and reporting to various teams and drive for resolution to improve goals.
- Partner with BU, DMEC and IT teams to create consumer consistency across the globe.
You are a part of
The Philips Personal Health organization Center of Excellence and will report to the Director, Consumer Experience and Engagement NA. This position is located based in Stamford, CT.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors degree is required
- 8+ years in customer service and digital marketing
- Passion for the consumer
- Extensive experience with Adobe Analytics and Medallia
- Advanced Analytics preferred
- Project Management experience, certification preferred
- Experience with web development, UX, optimization & UAT
- Experience with CRM and Salesforce
- Drive to take initiative and ownership
- Curiosity to continually learn and optimize
- Creativity and entrepreneurship, unwilling to accept status quo
- Self-starter, adaptable, resourceful, and always willing to take on more
- Ability to prioritize value added work
- Strategic thinking
- Attention to detail, solid organization & time management
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to grow your career in a company that values the interaction between technology and people. You can join an innovative company that makes a real difference to people’s lives. You will be surrounded by passionate, insightful colleagues who share your drive to create superior customer experiences. Your work will be challenging and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routine. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.