3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted 3 weeks ago on Sept. 28, 2020

Reactive Planner 2, Customer Service Support Center, ServiceMax

Full-time in Alpharetta, GA
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,197 ratings from 83 employees. Employees have left 23 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

Reactive Planner 2, Customer Service Support Center, ServiceMax

In this role, you have the opportunity to

The Reactive Resource Planner 2 position is responsible for scheduling service for our customers through the coordination of the field service engineers’ schedule, parts delivery and equipment availability in the North America Market, Service and Solutions Delivery (S&SD) organization.  This role will help to build a world-class planning organization, dedicated to providing an exceptional customer service experience.  The ideal candidate possesses the ability to learn new processes quickly, prioritize activities, and work efficiently under pressure.  The majority of time in this role will be spent planning work orders and interacting with our external customers via phone and email.  This position will be located in our office locations in Alpharetta, GA.  Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position.  Candidates need to live within commuting distance to Alpharetta, GA.

You are responsible for (but not limited to)

• Responsible for creating medium to long term planning for all service operations resources related to the workload of order realization & services delivery and responsible to deliver an effective and efficient planning in line with business objectives and obligations.
  • Act as the single person of contact for exception and escalation of service orders for customers, consumers and service engineers (internal / external) in a professional matter (analysis, registration, communication and timely escalation)
  • Identifying planning issues, apply effective solutions and determine follow up actions with minimum direction
  • Identify patterns in issues/inquiries and promote improved customer service through regular updates to knowledge management content

You are part of

The team works with Service, Sales, and Production leadership to remove barriers and facilitate timely solutions for customer issues. Philips is a global leader in health technology, and we are looking to build our teams with passionate, inspirational, collaborative, and diverse professionals empowering excellence around the world for Philips to achieve our mission to improve the lives of 3B people a year by 2030.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent in work experience.
  • 3+ years customer service or planning experience preferred
  • Experience with ServiceMax, SalesForce, SAP or other ERP/planning tool preferred.
  • Attention to detail and ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy.
  • Proficient in MS Office programs - Word, Excel, and Outlook
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
  • Strong customer service phone skills
  • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and respond quickly to changes in job priorities
  • Strong organizational skills
  • Interpersonal skills required in interactions with internal and external customers
  • Ability to work independently to meet objectives and work through issues to resolution in a timely manner
  • Problem solving mindset with ability to identify improvement opportunities
  • Ability to work all shift times, as needed

In return, we offer you

The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips.  Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.

US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.  Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.

#LI-PH1