Professional Services Engineer (Development Engineer)
As a Professional Services Engineer you will be involved in developing challenging software modules within complex and advanced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for on boarding customer-specific configurations, Integrations and business requirements for new and existing customers.
- Ensure successful ongoing operations with knowledge transfer to customers.
- Lead client meetings to extract and document requirements.
- Utilize experience and knowledge of resolving complex problems.
- Learn, implement and teach best practices for implementation and configuration of company products.
- Develop software, tests and tools to ease integration in professional service field.
- Produce and review product documentation and training materials to ensure content accuracy and supportability of company products.
- Transfer customer specific knowledge and documentation to the support team post successful customer on boarding.
Education/Skills and Experience Requirements:
- At least 5 years of previous experience in a Software Development role
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering/computer science
- Previous experience as a WEB Developer/Automation Engineer
- Experience in Java, Linux, Postman
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with English fluency
- Experience in a regulated environment, Medical Devices and/or Healthcare highly preferred
- Proven experience on C++/ C#/ .NET/ JAVA
- Client interaction, development and integration experience
In return, we offer you
To be part of a team that it’s ambition it is to improve the life of 3 billion people. We offer a job with a purpose - at the end every sensor, cable or system we build is connected to a patient. You join a fast moving and agile team with flat hierarchies and fast decision making.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)