Digital Marketing and ECommerce Leader - Personal Health (North America)
In this role you have the opportunity to
Shape the future of D2C marketing and sales, develop a clear strategy for the activation and sales and to plan, implement and optimize all media campaign activities together with the global D2C team and agency partners.
You are responsible for
- Leads newly defined interdisciplinary team in the Markets which includes direct online, CRM, community management, media management, consumer care
- Ensures that right proficiencies are in place, mentor teams.
- Drive marketing campaign activities across all digital channels and all categories in PH in the market, working together with Hubs.
- Lead the roll out of the new digital marketing strategy based on local briefing and global creation.
- Lead execution & constant optimization of digital marketing activation strategy to build our brand, drive sales and boost our market position.
- Drive detailed campaign plan, brief development in alignment with activation budgets with global and local marketing and media specialists.
- Manage online store: inventory, pricing, promotions, merchandising, performance management.
- Support roll out and scale up of new digital models: L&I, subscriptions etc.
- Gain a deep understanding of the modern customer needs to drive business growth, deepen (digital) consumer & customer engagement.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 10+ years of demonstrated success in various marketing roles with the focus on brand management, marketing management, online marketing, or media management.
- Profound knowledge in media or social media and performance marketing.
- Proven experience in online retail or international consumer goods marketing with focus on digital marketing and E-Commerce and consumer engagement & care
- Strong eye for business, P&L responsibility experience is an advantage.
- Solid know-how in activation management, content management, community management, CRM, analytics tools, and web technology.
- Strong leadership skills, communication skills, act as change agent in sophisticated organization
- You are creative solutions finder with the ability to deliver new thinking and techniques.
- Experience in Lean Office Management (Daily Management, Kaizen, Hoshin).
In return we offer you:
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)