Senior Salesforce Sales Cloud Product Owner
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Market Sales Cloud Solution Owner/Architect will have expertise in Salesforce design architecture, building client relationships, customer facing presentations and communication, team management and thought leadership skills. Your job is to help internal customers identify business outcomes that drive towards their business objectives, map out a long-term strategy for achieving those outcomes, and then help subject matter experts implement projects that will execute that strategy step-by-step. You have deep expertise in one or more business process and capability areas, such as lead and opportunity management, account management, analytics/insights/AI, sales productivity, cross-channel customer engagement tactics, analytics, and optimization. You also have a functional knowledge spanning across many skills that you can draw on for successful strategic insight. You will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects. You will assist in defining scope and sizing of work and anchor Proof of Concept developments. You will provide solution architecture for complex business problems and collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions. You will challenge your leading edge solutions, consultative and business skills through the diversity of work in multiple domains.
You are responsible for
• Lead projects and project teams by serving as Product Owner to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test and release features
• Create project and solution estimation and team structure definition
• Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams
• Work with clients to define objectives based on business outcomes and align them with business strategy and execute in Salesforce Sales Cloud, Einstein, Quip, MyTrailhead Technologies
• Demonstrates a consultative mindset and desire to work well with the customer
• Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs
• Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change
• Technical and system architecture design of solutions on the Sales Cloud, Einstein and Salesforce.com Platforms
• Data model design
• Integrate architecture to connect all types of technology systems across an enterprise
• Train and mentor consultants and engineers
• Meet with customers, leading workshops, discovery sessions, etc.
• Understand and consult on best practices, governance, and compliance Salesforce.com platforms
You are a part of
Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips' health technology portfolio generated 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs approximately 69,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• 5+ years experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development
• 3+ years experience working on the Sales Cloud and Salesforce.com platforms
• Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems
• Extraordinary customer-facing skills with the ability to solve business problems and manage scope in a positive way
• Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies
• Skilled in all aspects of system design including data modeling, integration design, business process implementation, etc.
• Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture
• Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market and technical conditions and future direction
• Demonstrate success in performing work and managing complex and/or large concurrent consulting projects
• Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams and other ancillary project members
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff
• Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Be independent and self-driven
• Must be open to travel
Preferred Skills And Education:
• Leadership and team management experience with ability to provide strategic planning and oversight
• Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams
• Ability to organize and lead client sessions that result in clear requirements and technical design, even when working with non-technical members of client teams.
• Cloud Certifications including: Admin, Advanced Admin, Sales Cloud Consultant, etc... preferred
• Certified Scrum Product Owner preferred
In return, we offer you
A collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)