3.3 | Andover, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted 3 months ago on Sept. 16, 2019

Inside Sales Representative, Personal Health (Stamford CT)

Full-time in Stamford, CT
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Andover, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,084 ratings from 75 current or former employees. 23 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Inside Sales Representative, Personal Health (Stamford CT)

In this role, you have the opportunity to

The Inside Sales Representative – Philips Oral Healthcare Dental Professional team role is based in Stamford, CT and will have assigned territories in support of a field sales representatives.  There is a defined geography to call on and generate sales directly.  Additionally, this team member will be outbound calling, upselling and cross-selling of Sonicare and Zoom Whitening.  Philips is seeking high energy individuals for this exciting growth opportunity.

You are responsible for

• Advanced Customer Prospecting and Planning with multiple Philips Sales Professionals to Dental offices.
  • Generate and qualify leads over the phone (e.g., cold calling, prospecting, and direct sales).
  • Must have excellent phone skills.
  • Ability to build relationships with key decision makers.
  • Presentation skills required.
  • Determine customer’s requirements and recommend Oral Health solutions.
  • Ability to use technology is a must as multiple screens aid in customer interaction.

Position Responsibilities:

• Provide self generated sales and follow-up sales from lunch and learn activities in an office.
  • Use CRM system to plan day and call all DP offices in several territories.
  • Make 75 calls per day with an average order
  • Enter orders with no errors
  • Follow up with e-mail for trial on Sonicare toothbrush and Zoom take home whitening
  • Contribute to territory planning/coverage
  • Build a strong internal network to support the efficient delivery of value to our customers, execute deals and resolve customer issues.
  • Ensure an effective collaboration process between Philips Field Sales and the Remote Sales throughout the sales process.

You are a part of

Teamwork is a critical to ensure success in this role.  Sales representatives will be part of a larger team and reports to a Supervisor.

Works closely with Philips Sales in the field within your assigned geography.

Critical Competencies include: Exceptional communication skills, Teaming up along with Delivering results.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• Four-year college degree or equivalent preferred.
  • Experience calling on customers.
  • Experience working in a sales environment.
  • Professional sales skills, appearance, written and oral skills.
  • Understanding of CRM concepts to manage accounts.
  • Strong PC skills, including experience using Excel, Office and Outlook.
  • Must be able to work within a Team environment, performance based culture.
  • Shift required -  1100-730pm

In return, we offer you

A path towards your most rewarding career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.

Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.  Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.

#LI-PH1