Sales, Territory Manager - RespirTech
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provide support to new and existing customers within the Orange County territory of our inCourage® Airway Clearance Therapy medical devices. This role focuses on establishing and maintaining customer-oriented and professional relationship with healthcare teams within the assigned sales territory. It is vital to be customer focused and passionate about helping people breathe better and dedicated to service excellence.
You are responsible for
- Developing, coordinating and implementing a sales plan for the assigned territory.
- Achieving specific performance goals regarding sales calls, sales forecast and territory growth.
- Completing an intensive training program to become more technically proficient in all aspects of the RespirTech product line.
- Performing product demonstrations and in-services to physicians and other clinical personnel in individual, small and large groups.
- Planning, coordinating and participating in local and regional meetings and trade shows.
- Identifying areas of strengths and weaknesses in the company’s product lines and providing input to appropriate internal departments to take advantage of available opportunities. This is intended to assist product design and development, manufacturing and distribution.
- Compiling lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Quoting prices and credit terms and preparing sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Preparing reports of business transactions and keeping expense accounts.
- Working with inside Customer Care Team to keep account and patient activities up to date.
- Investigating and resolving customer problems with deliveries.
- Attending HIPAA training and other training sessions as they arise.
You are a part of
The Philips RespirTech team, selling in a product line that has positively impacted many people, from changes to their health as well as their quality of life. It continues to touch lives in memorable ways.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience;
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years minimum related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Contact Management systems; Database software; Internet software; Inventory software; Order processing systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Must also be able to travel overnight as necessary on behalf of the company on official company business and to various local territories, regional and national meetings. Average overnight travel is estimated at approximately 30-40% depending upon territory geography.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance.
- Must have proof of immunizations including HEP B, and either TB immunization or proof of annual screening.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Physical Requirements of the Position:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In return, we offer you
The Territory Manager role will give you the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a world leading organization that is backed by a stable 120-year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the Learning@Philips program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223
No Sponsorship offered
"US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa."
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)