Pendo is looking for a RVP, Commercial Sales.
As RVP, you will be responsible for running a region of the country that is made up of defined geographic territories. As the leader of the region you are responsible for the collective number of the region. You will work with each of the territories to grow and develop AE talent, assist with contract and pricing negotiations, and represent Pendo in executive presentations. You will be responsible for projections and a single forecast for the region which will roll up to the VP of Sales to be delivered to the executive team. As RVP you are accountable for creating and executing the plan to hit your regional revenue goal and will enjoy the full assistance of the company to make you successful. You will be surrounded by a great team of people from whom you can learn from. We are looking for people in this role who are passionate about building and developing amazing Sales teams.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Project and forecast bookings for your region
- Build and execute strategic plan for your region
- Assist geographies in oversight and execution of their strategic plans
- Train and grow talent within region to advance in their careers
- Learn and demonstrate the Pendo platform to new prospective customers.
- Exhibit reinforce the core values of Pendo and the sales team
- Negotiate contracts
- Assist in pricing conversations
- Territory recruiting and hiring
- Successfully utilize and train on sales tech tools
Qualifications (what you have):
- Prior Sales management and leadership experience
- Consistent track record of hitting goal and numbers
- Passion for leading and developing others
- Possess a solid understanding of SaaS metrics
- Previously owned and forecasted a number
- Managed sales teams in size from 10 to 20 people
- Willingness to learn in a high paced sales environment
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
- The ability to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations
- Experience growing a SaaS company from single-digit millions in revenue to $100M+
- Bonus: Technical or Product Management background
- Bonus: Entrepreneurial background
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.