As part of the Pendo Success team, Customer Success Managers own the customer experience and drive customer outcomes through deep relationships, learning our customers’ business and mapping their needs to drive top-class product experiences. Over time, the CSMs grow into trusted advisors to our customers and product experts in Pendo’s technology. Our Enterprise CSM’s are our most senior individual contributor on Pendo’s CS team and are dedicated to supporting Pendo’s top tier customers.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced Raleigh software startup that provides tools that accelerate growth among other Product Teams and Customer Success Teams around the world.
This individual will work remotely but must be located in Austin, TX or New York, NY
Responsibilities (what you'll do):
- Grow and expand customer product adoption and revenue with a high-touch base of key customers
- Influence key stakeholders and sponsors up to C-level suite from our customer base
- Navigate complex organizational structures to establish and maintain close relationships that facilitate usage and success with Pendo’s technology
- Lead executive business reviews with strategic customers including platform data analysis to communicate status of projects to customers and internal teams
- Develop a deep understanding of Pendo’s technology to help create best practices for customer success (e.g. support the creation of customer governance models)
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive account to implementation and contract renewals/upsells
- Support the onboarding process for new accounts to ensure successful implementations
- Provide internal operations support - including managing content ingest and delivery, reconciling invoicing, optimizing and documenting workflows, contracts management
Qualifications (what you have):
- You have 5-7+ years of customer success, account management, or consulting experience
- Experience providing insights, building relationships with, and driving value to C-Level contacts in B2B environment
- Experience building, analyzing, and interpreting customer data to influence stakeholder decision making
- Client facing experience within a SaaS software company is required, additional non-SaaS experience a PLUS
- You have an undergraduate degree
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- An entrepreneurial spirit, willing to experiment with different support models and identify the best fit for the customer
- Experience discovering key goals and steering customer stakeholders with success plans
- Demonstrated strong analytical ability
- Ability to interact with enterprise customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth within complex large organizations
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Product, Sales, Support, Revenue Ops) to provide Voice of the Customer
- Sales experience a PLUS
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS is a plus
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Best private cloud companies to work for, we're #1
What makes Pendo culture special
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.