Peek logo

3.8 | Sandy City, UT | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 6 months ago on Feb. 7, 2020

Chief Operating Officer

Full-time in Sandy, OR
See at-a-glance how well companies like Peek support the things that are important to you.
Female Representation in Leadership

Peek is a computer software company headquartered in the Sandy City, UT area with 51 to 200 employees. Peek has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees.

Peek makes the world’s tours & activities easily bookable - anytime, anywhere. Peek’s industry-leading technology, Peek Pro, empowers thousands of operators to better manage and grow their businesses. The Peek.com consumer marketplace connects people with everyday adventures that create lasting memories. Peek’s rapid growth has made it the largest independent activities booking platform in the world, and the company has raised over $50m from top technology and travel investors such as Eric Schmidt, Jack Dorsey, Pete Flint, Paul English, the Pritzker family and Cathay Innovation. The company has over 170 employees worldwide, with offices in San Francisco, Salt Lake City, New York, Seattle and Chile. CNBC labeled Peek as the “OpenTable for activities,” it won the Tribeca “Disruptive Innovation Award” alongside Airbnb and the New York Times called Peek.com “a site you want to visit again and again.”

Peek is looking for an experienced, talented, strategic and resourceful leader as our Chief Operating Officer. Our COO will be responsible for managing the overall success of our rapidly growing 100+ person Utah office, including fostering a strong culture, maintaining positive morale, overseeing our Utah recruiting efforts, and coordinating with Peek’s executive team to ensure that things are always running smoothly and our operations teams are hitting their goals. Externally, the COO will drive in-market brand awareness, handle local government relations, and represent Peek at relevant Utah events. This person will join our executive leadership team and report to our CEO, Ruzwana Bashir. This rare mix of analytical and creative acumen makes this a very unique and exciting role, so if you think you have what it takes we want to speak with you!