Peek logo

3.8 | Sandy City, UT | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 6 months ago on Feb. 7, 2020

Head of Sales/GM of Utah

Full-time in Sandy, OR
See at-a-glance how well companies like Peek support the things that are important to you.
Female Representation in Leadership

Peek is a computer software company headquartered in the Sandy City, UT area with 51 to 200 employees. Peek has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees.

Peek makes the world’s tours & activities easily bookable - anytime, anywhere. Peek’s industry-leading technology, Peek Pro, empowers thousands of operators to better manage and grow their businesses. The Peek.com consumer marketplace connects people with everyday adventures that create lasting memories. Peek’s rapid growth has made it the largest independent activities booking platform in the world, and the company has raised over $50m from top technology and travel investors such as Eric Schmidt, Jack Dorsey, Pete Flint, Paul English, the Pritzker family and Cathay Innovation. The company has over 170 employees worldwide, with offices in San Francisco, Salt Lake City, New York, Seattle and Chile. CNBC labeled Peek as the “OpenTable for activities,” it won the Tribeca “Disruptive Innovation Award” alongside Airbnb and the New York Times called Peek.com “a site you want to visit again and again.”

We are looking for a seasoned sales leader to guide the next phase of our company’s rapid growth. We need a strategic thinker, talented motivator, and someone who excels at “getting things done” in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment. This individual will lead a 50+ person team in our Utah office selling our Peek Professional SaaS platform (www.peekpro.com), the leading software for the $180bn+ tours & activities industry. We have demonstrated product/market fit with compelling unit economics, and now need an experienced executive to help us scale our sales organization and take the team’s performance to the next level. This role will report directly to the CEO, Ruzwana Bashir, with full responsibility over sales strategy, go to market and recruiting/team management.