Pattern logo

4.9 | Austin, TX | Biotechnology | 11 to 50 Employees
Posted 11 months ago on Oct. 18, 2019

Staff Scientist/Biomedical Engineer

Full-time in Austin, TX
See at-a-glance how well companies like Pattern support the things that are important to you.
Female Representation in Leadership
5.0

Pattern is a biotechnology company headquartered in the Austin, TX area with 11 to 50 employees. Pattern has a 4.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 13 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employee has left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

At Pattern Bioscience, we’re tackling antibiotic resistance, named by the CDC as one of the biggest public health challenges of our time. We use AI and single-cell analysis to quickly recognize the bacteria causing an infection and to predict which drugs will cure the infection, even if it is multi-drug-resistant.

But we’re not just invested in combating antibiotic resistance; we’re also invested in our people. Our team is brought together by a shared passion for our mission to cure and prevent antibiotic-resistant infections, improving one of the world's most important health decisions. We're committed to continuous learning, collaboration, and supporting one another. At Pattern, each voice matters, and we welcome diverse perspectives and healthy debate.

Pattern Bioscience is looking for a Staff Scientist or Staff Biomedical Engineer to join our team working at the intersection of artificial intelligence, microfluidics and clinical microbiology to help hospitals combat antibiotic resistance. In this role, you will play an integral part in advancing our novel technology and developing a best in class diagnostic device.

You will work closely with other scientists and engineers to develop next generation anti-microbial susceptibility, in vitro diagnostic products and technologies.