PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PACCAR Leasing (PLC)
PACCAR Leasing, a PACCAR division, was founded in 1980 to provide premium Kenworth and Peterbilt vehicles to leasing and rental customers. PacLease is one of the fastest-growing commercial truck leasing companies in the transportation industry. With independent and company-owned locations throughout the United States and Canada, PacLease provides customized full-service lease and rental programs to meet our customers’ needs.
The Credit Analyst is responsible for interpreting and applying credit policies in the process of performing credit analysis in support of PACCAR Leasing. This position reports to the Director of Credit.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
* Conducts financial analysis of customers/franchises by evaluating credit quality and financial stability, in a timely manner, and with a high degree of accuracy.
* Reviews, approves, modifies or declines transactions within established credit authority and in line with company goals.
* Communicates decisions to Sales/Operations.
* Makes recommendations to management on proposals beyond the analyst’s credit authority. Prepares credit proposals for management review as assigned.
* Conducts franchise financial and portfolio analysis.
* Serves as credit resource / consultant for franchises.
* Proactively reviews, assesses, and makes recommendations to improve internal processes, with the goal of improving bottom-line operations. Drives implementation of process improvements.
* Partners with other functions and departments to ensure timely collection of franchise/customer receivables.
* Contributes to development and implementation of risk mitigation strategies.
* Performs reporting and ad-hoc analysis as needed.
Qualifications & Skills
* 2-5 years of commercial underwriting or related experience.
* Understanding of accounting/finance/credit concepts and principles.
* Financial statement analysis and interpretation skills.
* Advanced Excel skills.
* Must possess strong analytical and decision-making skills. High attention to detail.
* Demonstrated oral /written communication and negotiating skills.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Must be able to work independently.
* Tableau experience.
* Heavy equipment or commercial lending experience.
* Act with Integrity
* Demonstrate Adaptability
* Drive for Results
* Influence Others
* Lead Innovation and Quality Initiatives
* Manage Execution
* Manage Talent
* Use Sound Judgment / Business Acumen
* Technical Acumen
* BA/BS degree in finance, business or related field required.
* MBA or equivalent experience preferred.
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.