NoRedInk logo

3.6 | San Francisco, CA | E-Learning | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 2 months ago on Jan. 11, 2020

Chief of Staff

Full-time in San Francisco, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like NoRedInk support the things that are important to you.

NoRedInk is an e-learning company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 51 to 200 employees. NoRedInk has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees.

NoRedInk helps millions of students in grades 5-12 become better writers. Our adaptive curriculum guides learners through a continuous process of skill-building, feedback, and revision and delivers actionable performance data to teachers and administrators. Used in over 50% of school districts, we're on a mission to unlock every writer's potential.

To further advance our mission, we are looking to find a talented Chief of Staff to join our team. In this role you will manage and execute on all the projects for the CEO, COO, and other leaders in our organization. You will ensure these projects are prioritized appropriately and completed on time with a high degree of quality. You will also be responsible for driving effective cadences of meetings, providing comprehensive reporting, and cascading information through all departments so that our leadership team is enabled to make strong business decisions.

You will:

• Ensure that all of the projects for our leadership team are managed in a single place, are updated on a weekly basis, and are aligned with the priorities of the company
  • Assume ownership of projects and tasks typically managed by the CEO and COO on an operational, tactical, and strategic level, and reliably produce quality work with minimal supervision
  • Drive, execute, and complete projects that don’t clearly fall within a department and pertains to making improvements of the leadership team and/or requires working collaboratively across multiple departments and leaders
  • Support our leaders by providing accurate updates on projects and initiatives, including their results and challenges, on a weekly and ad-hoc basis

About You:

• Strong project management skills- know how to plan, execute, prioritize, set expectations, and collaborate with various stakeholders
  • Business operations experience- have an understanding of at least three of: finance, sales, reporting, business administration
  • Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, and are comfortable speaking in meetings
  • Good at mediating and resolving conflicts
  • Able to build rapport and work cross collaboratively
  • Analytical and able to identify the key information needed to support strong decision making
  • Flexible and resilient
  • Have an MBA or equivalent work experience
  • Have experience in a consulting role

Why NoRedInk?

NoRedInk offers a range of benefits to help you thrive in and out of the office, including flex PTO, a relaxed WFH policy, and paid parental leave. Our team members care deeply about our core values:

• Put teachers and students first
  • Relentlessly improve
  • Invest in and take care of each other
  • Act with Humility
  • Delight in our work

We work to model and promote these daily, helping to foster an environment that’s fun, collaborative, and highly engaged. Check out our 2-minute pitch on NBC or read articles about us in The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, and Forbes.”

NoRedInk is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.

*Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team to work on a job opening.