Namely

4.0 | New York City, NY | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 2 weeks ago on Oct. 6, 2020

Senior Product Designer, Payroll

Full-time in New York City, NY
See at-a-glance how well companies like Namely support the things that are important to you.
4.7
4.6
4.2
Employer Responsiveness

Namely is a computer software company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 51 to 200 employees. Namely has a 4.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 156 ratings from 10 employees. Employees have left 3 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

As Senior Product Designer, you will work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, stakeholders, and other designers to deliver projects end-to-end from concept to shipping.

You’ll have a direct impact on Namely’s business through design ownership of a large area of Namely’s payroll platform. You will be integral in solving problems and building features for our clients that innovate and improve the user experience on our platform.

Responsibilities:

• Partner with product managers, engineers, and other members of the design team to create user-centered design solutions from conception to launch
  • Conduct user research, testing, and analysis to drive design decisions
  • Contribute to and evolve Namely’s design system
  • Execute simple and beautiful design that combines intuitive UX with fine visual details
  • Identify and solve complex problems to address key customer needs
  • Provide and seek feedback from other designers

Requirements:

• 5+ years of experience as a product designer, user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar
  • Strategic thinker who can create simple solutions to complex interaction problems
  • Experience designing and shipping complex products (experience with B2B products is a plus)
  • Experience working with design systems
  • Advanced interaction and visual design skills
  • Ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple projects
  • Strong ability to communicate your design vision through verbal and written explanation, sketching, or quick mock-ups to small or large groups, from designers to executives
  • Humble spirit with a go-getter attitude

Nice-to-Haves:

• Knowledge with HTML, CSS
  • Experience working with B2B products

About Namely

Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.

We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.