Mode Analytics logo

4.4 | San Francisco, CA | Computer Software | 11 to 50 Employees
Posted 2 months ago on Dec. 20, 2019

Recruiter

Full-time in San Francisco, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Mode Analytics support the things that are important to you.
Female Representation in Leadership
4.6
4.6

Mode Analytics is a computer software company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 11 to 50 employees. Mode Analytics has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 75 ratings from 5 current or former employees. 4 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

On Mode's recruiting team, we work on the front lines of our company’s growth. No matter how strong our leadership team's vision, we can’t execute it without building a top-notch team. We believe in insatiable curiosity, unique perspectives, and raw talent. We're looking for this in you and each candidate you'll bring through our door. As an ambassador to our candidates, you'll live and breathe our values, expertly communicate our mission and work in lock-step with our hiring managers and interview teams.

This is an office-based position in San Francisco, CA with flexibility to work from home as needed. Mode is unable to consider remote candidates for this position.

What you'll do

• Be a trusted business partner for our hiring managers as you build and maintain structured hiring processes together
  • Identify, implement and track talent metrics that cover factors including recruiting efficiency and productivity, candidate diversity, and team capacity
  • Build diverse, robust talent pipelines for positions at all levels across engineering, product and design
  • Foster relationships with candidates as you guide them through the Mode interview process from introductory screen through offer stages
  • Cast a critical eye toward our processes and advocate for improvements to increase candidate quality and diversity and reduce unconscious bias
  • Be a leader at Mode as you continue to develop our processes and best practices

What we look for

• In-house experience recruiting end-to-end for senior and/or leadership technical positions
  • Hustle and data-driven mindset towards recruiting
  • Sales acumen and proven ability to close candidates with strong competing offers
  • Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
  • Ability to build meaningful, consultative relationships with hiring managers
  • Alignment with Mode's values

About Mode

Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.

In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.

Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:

• Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
  • Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
  • Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth—Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us.
  • Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
  • Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
  • Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
  • Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table

Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.