Minted

3.4 | Oakland, CA | Internet | 201 to 500 Employees
Posted a month ago on Jan. 16, 2020

Senior Manager, Email Marketing

Full-time in San Francisco, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Minted support the things that are important to you.
Female Representation in Leadership
4.9
4.7

Minted is an internet company headquartered in the Oakland, CA area with 201 to 500 employees. Minted has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 114 ratings from 9 current or former employees. 2 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

The Company
Minted is a design marketplace, sourcing creative content from independent artists around the globe and selling the best designs to the world in the form of art, home decor, and stationery. Founded in 2007 by Mariam Naficy on the principles of transparency and putting design first, we are early pioneers of crowdsourcing having launched our first design challenge in April 2008 and have held monthly art and design challenges ever since. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to learn more. Our corporate headquarters is located near the waterfront in downtown San Francisco, with additional offices in Oakland and Kansas City and we're backed by Benchmark Capital, IDG Ventures SF, Menlo Ventures, Primera (angel investors include Marissa Mayer of Yahoo and Jeremy Stoppelman of Yelp). We're a team of smart, ambitious, creative, and passionate people who come from all walks of life. Might you be one of us?

Minted is looking for a marketing leader to own the email channel along with important retention marketing efforts in lead generation and our refer-a-friend program. In this role, you will develop and drive the Minted email marketing calendar across business units, including all seasonal campaigns and promotions, and will concept and execute personalized email experiences that drive revenue, engage customers, and continue the growth and diversification of the Minted brand. In addition, you will be primarily responsible for driving the broader testing and optimization roadmap within retention and setting strategies to improve list size (through lead gen) and referral marketing programs.

As the Sr. Mgr., Email Marketing, you will lead a team of 3 people, and will report to Minted’s Director of Marketing. You will also work closely with a cross-functional team to shape our marketing strategy and execute it effectively. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the success of a pioneering and innovative e-commerce brand.  Note that this is a maternity coverage role planned to run through December 2020, but we are excited to find more opportunities in the marketing organization in the long term for a motivated candidate.