MailChimp logo

4.5 | Atlanta, GA | Internet | 501 to 1000 Employees
Posted a week ago on May 22, 2020

Customer Support Technician, Georgia Remote

Full-time in Atlanta
See at-a-glance how well companies like MailChimp support the things that are important to you.
4.8
4.7

MailChimp is an internet company headquartered in the Atlanta, GA area with 501 to 1000 employees. MailChimp has a 4.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 383 ratings from 25 employees. 12 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.

Mailchimp’s Customer Support Team works around the clock to help and empower our users all over the world via chat, email, and phone support. Our support agents are extremely smart and slightly weird, and we’re looking to grow our team. You will be interacting with our diverse user base every single day assisting with their questions and challenges. You are a self-starter, with excellent communication skills and a knack for connecting with others. You are passionate about helping others, strive to provide extraordinary support, and flourish in a fast paced collaborative team environment. Tech-savviness is great, but more important is a willingness to grasp the ins and outs of the Mailchimp app, a strong desire to learn new things, and comfort giving and receiving feedback. You will also assist in the process of identifying bugs, providing feedback, and improving our app. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!

What you'll do here:

• Efficiently and effectively answer users' software and technical questions regarding Mailchimp through channels such as chat, email and phones in a fully remote environment
  • Identify problems, troubleshoot complex issues, and determine appropriate course of action
  • Recognize and analyze trends in users' issues with the app and communicate them to the team
  • Thoroughly communicate complex information, tailoring your approach to customers of all technical levels from novice to expert
  • Partner and collaborate with Support team members on strategic projects as needed

We'd love to hear from you if:

• You have proven exceptional technical support and/or customer service experience
  • You enjoy and are able to quickly learn and articulate technical concepts
  • You have the ability to empathize with users and convey confidence through written interactions
  • You have excellent writing skills and strong communicator with a fine-tuned attention to detail
  • You can comfortably handle 3 simultaneous live chat conversations
  • You thrive in a metrics based environment and strive to exceed departmental KPIs
  • You are resilient and adaptable to a dynamically changing business and product
  • You have the ability to type 60+ words per minute
  • You are able to work fully remotely
  • Previous remote experience is a plus

While this opportunity is a fully remote position, currently we require all candidates to reside within the state of Georgia.

If selected to move forward with the interview process, we plan on holding all interviews between May 18th-22nd. All interviews will also be held remotely. Those selected for the Customer Support Technician role will start on June 22nd.

Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Right down the road is our Means St office where our Customer Support team works. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!

Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.